"Can I eat her?" He joked and Kaari squinted and took the doll from him.

King busted out laughing at the disapproving look she had on her face.

"You look like you wanna fight," he laughed picking up her book and she smiled crawling towards him and clapped her hands.

"Oh, you wanna read?" He smirked when she leaned into him and placed his arm around her.

"Me," she beamed pointing towards the book.

"Aight, I got you," he laughed opening the book and began reading the Dr. Seuss book.

"Ham? Eat eat?" She touched her belly and King laughed closing the book.

He just finished reading Green Eggs and Ham to her and the only part she understood was the food part.

"You want a snack huh? Y'all eat just like y'all mama," He chuckled getting up and she stood up and reached for him.

Picking her up, King headed into the kitchen and grabbed a mango out the fridge.

"You want some of dis?"

"Un huh," she nodded swinging her short legs when he sat her on top the kitchen island.

"Say yes mama,"

"Yes?" She frowned and King smiled nodding. "There you go, remember dat," he said then started peeling the mango.

After he cut her a few slices, he put it inside a bowl and sat in front of her while she happily ate and he snacked on some grapes and sour cherries.

"Daddy," she called pointing towards the back door.

King looked behind her ready to grab one of his many hidden guns but stopped when he saw that it was just Kwan.

"Who's dat?"

"Kwannnn!" She squealed.

"That's right," King smiled then gave Kwan a nod to come in.

He had a key for safety reasons but only used it if King and Renae gave him permission.

"Mawnin, Gud Mawnin," Kwan greeted dapping King up then hugged him then picked up an excited Kaari.

"Hey, lil mama,"

"Hiii," she giggled offering him her half eaten mango slice and he laughed before biting it.

"It'z just y'all here?" He asked looking at King who was going to town on the grapes.

"Just me and my roll dawg,"

"Where's Renae and mi lil shoota?" He asked then laughed at the look King gave him.

"I don't care what yuh say, Reign gon' be a thug,"

"Don't put dat on her, but nah, they're out with Yanna walking the beach," King told him and Kwan nodded holding his hand up and Kaari gave him five.

"What you here for? Something wrong?"

"Nah, business gud, just wanted to kick it with mi brudda, I wuz bored," Kwan laughed sitting down and sat Kaari on his lap as she continued to enjoy her fruit paying them no mind.

She and Reign both knew they were spoiled especially by the men and they enjoyed every moment of it.

"You coming here for Thanksgiving right?" King asked opening his fridge and pulled out a bottle of Powerade and a chicken wrap for Kwan.

"Yuh know I am, one of mi guys called,"

"Your security?" King rose a brow and Kwan nodded pouring hot sauce over his wrap.