Chapter 1

Harry- I wake up facing a full black hoodided figure "Hello, who are you?"

Death- "Hello Child, I am Death"

Harry- "am I dead are you going to take me away"

Death- "child you can't die your the master of death you will live forever in different bodies of different people and when you die you will go to our world across the veil which is where then you decided to remember or when you should remember including the truth about the past and future of special other around you, you decide last time you wanted to earn and know the truth and remember everything at the age of eleven this time, so do you want too"

Harry- I might as well know the truth within this body I might not ever get another chance "yeah, I wish to remember" he then put his finger on my forehead and a flash of images of memories and what would of come if death coming here not night never happen, I would of made many mistake becoming friends with Granger and Weasley who will be paid by Dumbledore to spy and be my friend, I would of denied people who could of truly been friends and help me for me and not for money, fame and more, including I found the truth and memories of Tom Riddle aka Voldemort why he did what he did which involved Dumbledore Manipulation and more. once Death move back away from me "thank you Killian, for showing me everything"

Death- "your welcome master and as you know if you need me, you know how to get or call me"

Harry- then he appeared before my eyes "well this year and more is going to be interesting" I say to my self before getting more beauty sleep once thought over everything including plans and ideas for everything in the future

----

Harry- I sit in a compartment watching the scenery go by when I hear the compartment door open, I look at my watch exactly the right time that it was meant to be "hello, what do you want?"

Ron- I lie saying "could I sit here all the other compartment are full"

Harry- knowing he's lying after seeing around 20 compartments that are empty that no one have been or stayed in, I say "sure"

Ron- "what your name, mines Ronald Weasley but you can call me Ron all my friends do"

Harry- I decided to lie about my name "Aiden Leeway"

Ron- I sigh annoyed that I found the wrong person, Dumbledore would be so angry with me I won't even get my money "alright, well I'm going off to find some of my friends, so bye" I got up and left trying to find Harry Potter

Harry- I chuckle to my self before turning to the window as I stroked the head of my precious black cat with emerald eyes

----

Harry- Once my name was called I walked up hearing a gasp from the Red head Weasley boy, I sit down letting the hat put onto my head "hello Alaster put me into the house I need to be put into"

Alaster- "off course Hadrian, master of Death, IT BETTER BE SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- I smirk getting up handing the hat over to McGonagall before walking over to Slytherin table loving the silence but hating the attention, I sit next to Malfoy "Hello I'm Hadrian Potter-Prevelle"

Draco- I smirk shaking his hands "Draco Malfoy, friends?"

Harry- "Friends"

----

C.W.