Book 1 : Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

She was so disgusted by herself. Maybe if she didn't always walk around in booty shorts he wouldn't have found her attractive. This was all her fault she thought. She lost her virginity to her mother boyfriend. He laid there on top of her for about ten minutes.

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't even notice her mother just had busted into her room. "Justice get yo nasty ass off my man!" She yelled pulling him off.

"Ma he raped me! I told him I didn't want to but he held me down ma!" She cried. He stood up with a smirk on his face.

"That little bitch pulled my dick out and pulled me on top of her" he said with innocence in his eyes. Justice mother looked at him then back at her. "You disgust me. Your own mother Justice? Get the fuck out my house nasty hoe!".

Her words hit Justice like a brick. She almost fell to her knees. She barely could stand.

"You gone believe him over me ma? You kicking me out over him?" She cried.

"Baby you know I wouldn't do no shit like that to you. This little bitch tryna ruin us" he told her. She looked at Justice with hate in her eyes while he hugged her.

"I want you out my house! Now! Get yo shit" She yelled. Justice put her clothes back on and grabbed a duffel bag out the closet. Before they walked out the room he smirked.

She sat on her bed crying. She literally had nowhere to go. Gigi momma would've let her come over there for a few nights but that was it.

She put her clothes and everything She needed into a duffel bag and called the only person she knew that would come. Kentrell.

After two rings he answered.

"Wassup ma?" He said.

She tried to clear her throat before she spoke but that really didn't work.

"Can you come get me please?" She asked.

"Yeah, you good?".

"I'm cool. I just need to get out this house" She said trying to hold back my tears.

"Alright I'm not far, come outside in five minutes" he told her before they hung up.

She tried to stand up but sharp pains came from her private area. She felt something coming down her leg so she pulled her pants down. It was blood. She started crying again. She couldn't believe she just got raped and kicked out in a matter of twenty minutes.

She grabbed her belongings and headed downstairs to her mother sitting at the table.

"How could you try to ruin my relationship because you mad at me for sending you to school?" She asked calmly. "Your sick. Your sick if you honestly believe I would loose my virginity to HIM!" She yelled.

She stood up and lite her cigarette on the stove.
"Don't come back Justice. Your not my daughter, I don't love you anymore" she said before walking upstairs.

Justice stood there with tears in her eyes. She gasped for air after she could barely breathe. It felt like something was clogging her throat. Then she heard somebody beeping outside. She grabbed her bags and ran outside.

When Justice got in the car he was starring at her waiting for her to say something.

"I just got r-r-raped and I don't have anywhere else to go" She cried putting her hands in her face.

She felt his hands rubbing her back then she felt the car move. She didn't know where they was going because the whole ride her face was buried in her hands. They were driving for about thirty minutes until they came into a complete stop.

"Come on ma" he said lifting her face up.

She looked up and it was a big ass house right in front of them.

"Whose house is this?" She asked in a raspy voice, as if she had been crying for days.

"Mines, you ready?" He asked grabbing her bags.

She nodded and got out the car.

When they entered, it was definitely laid out. Big flat screen TVs everywhere, nice furniture, everything you could name.

"You can crash here. It's just me and him" he said looking over at a small dog coming towards her. She picked him up.

"Follow me" Kentrell said walking upstairs.

She followed. They stopped at a room that was fully furnished.

"You can sleep here. It's new sheets and a new bed" he told her.

She wanted to sleep in a room with him. She honestly didn't feel safe no matter how far away they was from her mother boyfriend. Her expression must have said it all.

"Or do you not feel secure? Cause I want you to feel safe, specially if you with me. Feel me?" He asked.

She nodded as they started walking down the hall to his bedroom. His bed was beyond big. It had to be a king size. It was tall and soft. She kicked her shoes off and climbed into his bed. Once Justice got comfortable she was out.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to vote💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓