Trip time

Ya bitch is backkkk

Bon P.O.V

And a little less than a week later and we are here, at the Kyoto airport getting a 3 hr and 20 minute plane ride to Obihiro, then there would be a 2 hr and 25 minute bus drive to the Shirogane blue pond. As Rin and I are waiting for the plane to arrive, there is a tap on my shoulder and a very faint scent of alcohol. Without even turning around, i already knew who it was.

"What do you want Shura?"

"I came to give Rin his sword, in case he needs it." She replied

"Why would he need it?"

She shrugged her shoulders and walked off.

"Great" i mumbled. People are starting to stare now, and i can tell that Rin is getting uncomfortable. He has never really liked the attention that much. And i dont blame him to be honest, some of these people can be nasty sometimes.

"Passengers for the 220 plane to Obihiro."

"Thats us buddy," I nudged Rin who was almost asleep. He grumbled back some words and stood up, picking his sword up with him.

~Time skip brought to you by Makoto Tachibana, who's shoulder span is double the size of Nagisa's~

Bon P.O.V still

We shortly arrived at our destination and hopped on the bus. The bus was empty apart from a group of sketchy people at the back, and an old lady at the front talking to the bus driver. I really didnt like the look of these people. The middle one was eyeing up Rin with an annoying smirk on his face. The second one was glaring at the back of my head. And the third one was just minding his own business.

~10 min time skip~

Some time has passed and these people were still giving me anxiety. This is gonna be a longgg trip.

OMG I IS SO SORRY!!!!! I HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS ON AND OFF, AND THEY ARE REALUY STRICT ON WHEN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE YOUR PHONES!!! SORRY AGAINNNN😘 AND TYSM FOR 700 READS!!!!!!

LOVE YA ALL
-MYSTIGEN XX