I nodded, "Lily I really don't want to do this." She sighs and pats my knee, "I'm by yourself if anything happens." I nodded again, feeling like I was going to puke whatever guts I had left. I shut my eyes to forget about the feeling but it never left. I was running in the woods, panting like a wild beast. I heard an evil laugh from behind me. "Kitten, kitten, kitten. You honestly think you and run and hide from me. Your wrong! I will always catch you, find you, chain you up in my arms to not point of escaping." I tripped over a thick log. Black combat boots near my head.

"No. No. No! Leave me the hell alone!" I screamed and slams my eyes shut.

When I heard no response. I open my eyes and looked around. I was in a room. A really familiar room.

Suddenly, I was caught off guard, when I was pushed into a wall. He laughs again. "I told you, that you can not run or hide from me." His lips run down my right side of my neck.

His hands travel their way down to my pants. I grabbed his wrist.

"Please... No." I looked into his eyes. The bright blue eyes bore into my own. His wicked smile turns into a lazy smirk.

"B-but-but... Please." He mocks me. He grabs my face and tilts his head. "I got you there good!" Pointing at the bite mark he gave me. I looked into his eyes and found lust sitting in his wicked- but beautiful eyes. His hand slowly runs down my stomach and into my pants. "I can't wait to finally have you." He takes me to the bed and lays me down. Lifts my shirt up. "Reyes no-" He looks up into my eyes. I let out a small breath. He tilts his head again and kissed me on the lips. But for some reason, my body was liking it this time. I moaned and rubs against him. He moves from my lips into my neck. I moaned again as he kissed and sucked at my neck. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. "Ow! Reyes! St-stop." He pulls back to where I can see his face. He was covered in my blood with a chunk of my flesh in between his teeth.

Artemis

Artemis wake up!

I jump awake looking around frantically. The heat reached my neck causing me to hiss in pain. I looked over at Lily. Fear and concern written in her eyes. "We are here. Are you sure your okay? I mean I can ask Reyes to do this another day." I shook my head and wiped the sweat that was rolling down my cheeks. "The better we get this done the faster I can get home." I sighed. "How long have you been having these nightmares?" I shrugged. "I daydream too." She looked at me seriously. "Look, its been going on like this for a while now. I just want to get this over with. Now let's go before I blow." I snapped. She gulps and nods. We got out of the car and walked into the small building beside the church. Lily helped me get into the dress. "I can see the baby bump," Lily said smiling. "I know." I smiled back slightly. "I'm going to need to tell them. Tell him. Sooner than later." She hugs me tightly.

We took pictures. A lot of pictures. In every picture, I saw made me cringe. The fake smile never did look good on me. Soon everyone started to show up. Which did not help with my nerves. I don't even know why I'm so nervous this isn't my dream day. "Hey, Artemis it's starting," Lily said. "Michael said he will walk you down the aisle." I nodded. Good, maybe I can talk to him. I put the Veil over my head and walked out and went over to Michael.

His mouth was slightly opened as he looked at me in awe and something else that I couldn't tell. "Wow, you look...amazing, beautiful, an angel, and all above." I giggled at his stutter for trying to compliment me. "Thank you look pretty good too." Then I turned serious, "Michael I-I'm pregnant with your baby." His face turned into shock then to pale. "Oh, shit this is not good. Reyes cannot know about this. He would kill us both." Anger flowed through me like lava. "Is that all you care about? You have a kid for fuck's sake!" I balled my fist. "I know, I'm sorry." He looked down at the ground. "Michael, I know you want out of this. Out of the gang. Come with me!" He shooked his head. "You and I both know we can't do that." I growled at him, "You're just like him you know that? Whatever just get me in that church so I can be done with this day." He sighed and took my arm.

The music came on and we started to slowly walk inside. Everyone was looking at me. Most of the people I don't even recognize. But the ones I do know are Harley, Amber, and Felicity. Amber wore a light blue dress, holding Felicity who is wearing a cute little white dress and Harley wore her casual dark clothes. I couldn't help to smile at them. They looked so normal compared to all of us. They looked a little confused but as they look at the man (who I haven't looked at yet) I think they could tell what is going on. Not only that I had slipped them a little note about what had gone down and why I went missing again. I turned to see Lily standing upfront her head was hanging low. She wouldn't meet my eyes. I turned my head to look at Bryan and Zack they wouldn't meet my eyes either. They stared straight passed my head.

Finally, I turned to the man that I would be marrying today. He was wearing an all-black tux, his hair slicked back. He had cleaned up nicely. The side of his head was shaved letting his tattoos show. He had a serious look on his face, but when he meets my eyes. A huge smile breaks out on his face and tears in his eyes. When we got to the end of the aisle Michael kissed my hand and pats Reyes's shoulder before he takes an open spot beside Zack. Reyes grabs my hands and looked into my eyes. The priest talks that seem like it was going on for hours, we exchanged our rings. "Reyes, do you take this lovely wife to love and cherish you through thick and thin?" Reyes clears his throat. "I do," He said with no hesitation. Oh, no this is exactly like the dream I just had a few days ago!

The priest then turns to me. "Artemis, do you take this man to be your husband to love and cherish you through thick and thin?" I look towards Reyes. "I-" I hesitated. I could feel Reyes's hands tightening on mine. It took everything in me to not flinch and to pull away. I continue to stare into his eyes. The fire lights up in his dark eyes make me want to look away but I can't. I can't move, it's like I was stuck. It was like the nightmare that I had was really coming true "I do."

Suddenly, there were gunshots that went off. The boys except for Reyes grabbed me and ran out of the church. Screams could be heard from a mile away and people running out of the church for safety. Everything around me was a blur and fainted. It just happened so fast, way to fast. Then I remembered... "Wait Felicity is still in there!" I pushed them off me to run back inside. They grabbed me again. "Get off me! My baby is inside that church." I cried. "Go and get those girls and make sure Felicity is with them! Go!" Michael ordered as Zack and Bryan went into the church. Michael drags me to the car and pushed me inside. He got into the car and turned it on then drove off. I cried silently trying not to get Michael's attention.

When we got to the house Michael made me some hot tea and covered me with a blanket. "Can I touch it?" I looked at him confused. "Your stomach." He clarified. I nodded as he gets up and puts his hand on my stomach. "Under the shirt." I picked up his hand and placed it under my shirt. He smiles, "That's my baby." I smiled back. Soon we were leaning in about to kiss- the door slams opens. Michael and I jump back away from each other. Zack and Bryan came in with Lily, Harley, Amber, and Felicity. Relief fills my body as I went to Felicity. I took her from Harley's arms and hugged her tightly. "Oh, my baby. I'm never ever going to leave you again. Are you guys okay?" They all nodded. "Where's Reyes?" Michael asked.

"Reyes-Reyes is dead."

And that is my miracle

The End

Chapter 25 is finished!

Well, for now at least maybe...

Well, this just happened...

SO what do you all think? Do you think I should do a 3rd book?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT MORE!!!

Thanks for the support and hope to talk to you all later.

Be prepared for a bonus Chapter that's coming up!!!!!....Maybe I haven't thought about it yet.

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya