Ch. 1

Morgan Stark opened her eyes to see her mother, Pepper, standing over her.

"Morgan, it's time to get up." Pepper said.

"But I don't want to." Morgan said, shoving her face in her pillow.

Pepper sighed. "Peter's coming over."

"Peter?" Morgan lifted her head up. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Pepper smiled at her daughter as she got out of bed. She walked over to her dresser and picked out the clothes she was going to wear.

"You get ready and then come down and have breakfast when you're done, alright?" Pepper said.

"Okie dokie!" Morgan said happily. She put on the outfit she had picked out and went into the bathroom, there, she brushed her hair and teeth and then she went downstairs for breakfast. She sat at the counter and waited for her food.

"Where's daddy?" Morgan asked her mother.

"He's at work."

"Awe." Morgan whined.

"Here you go." Pepper said, handing her daughter a plate of food.

"Pancakes!" Morgan exclaimed, digging in. As she was eating, there was a knock on the door.

Pepper went over to answer the door. "Peter!" She said, embracing the teenager. "How are you?"

"I'm doing alright, how are you?" Peter asked Pepper.

"Good." She replied with a smile. "Morgan, Peter's here."

"PETER!" Morgan screamed and jumped into his arms. Peter picked her up and she nuzzled her face into his neck.

"How have you been Morgan?" Peter asked the little girl.

"Good." She replied. "I lost a tooth! See?" She showed Peter the tooth that she had lost.

"Wow! That's awesome!" Peter said.

"I put it under my pillow last night and the Tooth Fairy came! Let me show you my money!" Morgan grabbed Peter's hand and took him up to her room. She grabbed the dollar off her bedside table and showed it to Peter.

"Oh my gosh, that's so cool!" Peter said. "What do you want for your birthday, Morgan?"

"It's not my birthday." Morgan giggled.

"I know, but it is next week. Is there anything special that you want?"

"I want to fly." Morgan said.

"You wanna fly?" Peter smiled.

"Yes, like my daddy."

"Like his suits?"

"Uh huh." Morgan went over and grabbed her dolls. "I wanna go whoosh!" She took her dolls and lretended they were flying. She gave one of the dolls to Peter. "You be this one and I'm this one."

"Okay." Peter said. "Hi, what's your name?" Peter said in a higher pitch voice.

"Flower." Morgan said. "What's your name?

"My name's Mary." Peter said.

"Do you wanna see a trick?" Morgan said.

"Sure, I love tricks."

"I can do a flip. See?" Morgan threw her doll in the air. "A flip!"

"Wow, that was a really cool flip! I wish I could do a flip." Peter said.

"I can teach you." Morgan said.

Peter and Morgan played with her toys for another half an hour or so.

"I wanna go oustide." Morgan said to Peter.

"Okay, race you!" Peter said.

Morgan jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs, Peter behind her. She got to the door and went outside before Peter.

"Wow, you're so fast Morgan." Peter said.

Morgan smiled. "Can you push me on the swing?"

"Yup. Do you want the regular swing or the tire swing?"

"Tire swing."

Peter helped Morgan onto the tire swing and pushed her on it.

"Weeeeeeee!" Morgan screamed.

Peter pulled out his phone and took a picture of Morgan swinging.

"Morgan, smile!" He shouted. Morgan smiled. "Got it!"

"Push me higher!" Morgan shouted

"Okay." Peter said, pushing her higher.

...