Chapter 4

Hayes pov.

Last night was a very nice night we had a lot of fun. I really love Aaron,I don’t know what i would do without him. He’s just perfect.

Nash yelled “Hayes”

“ what Nash” i yelled back and ran down the stairway Aaron was in the shower

“ Me and Cam are going out for a date so you and aaron has to stay home and watch the house, mom and Gary are not going to be home till late so see you guys later” He said in a happy voice.

“OK” i said back “see you guys later” well i walked up stairs in the bathroom where Aaron was taking a shower. Aaron was just getting the shower.

“Babe”

“Yes Hayes” he said in a deep sexy voice.

“Nash and Hayes left so we will be home alone all day”

“i know where you're going with this i think”

“Do you do really Aaron”

“Yes i do….come on babe get the shower with me you really need one”

“Whats that mean” i said in a jokingly mad voice mean well i was getting undressed to get in the shower with aaron.

As i got in aaron was kissing my neck. it felt perfect just him.

Nashs pov.

It was a bad idea leaving them alone at home i mean they're dating and we all know what they're going to do. i mean did you hear him last night ‘oh well i gotta go finish what i started’ his words not mine. meanwell cams just keeps saying they're not going to do anything and if they do what can you do to stop them.

~20 mins later~

Cam was bring me on a date to some fancy place like 45 mins away we were just pulling in and cam said i had to close my eyes so i didn't see where we were.

“Gonert” i said he said i could open my eyes “But this place is so much money”

“The best for the best” he said well i kissed him and we walked in together.

The waiter was so flirting with Cam it pissed me off i waited to scream. i mean how can you not tell that we are on a date i mean two guys don't just come in to a fancy place like this to hang out.

The waiter comes back with the bill and said no rush no rush stay as long as you want. i asked Cam if he wanted me to pay for it he just no ill pay so he pulled out his wallet from his back pocket and took a 100$ bill out and put in the thing that the bill came in. the waiter came back and pick it up.

Me and Cam were just talking he came back with cams change. As we were walking Cam grabs my hand and we walked hand in hand to the car and went to see any movie then we were going home.

~After the movie~

Me and Cam walk in the front door to see Aaron and hayes making out on the couch. Hayes head shot up so fast.

“I knew this was going to happen” “i told u cam that we should of not let them stay home alone” I said knowing that this was going to piss off hayes but whatever

“ Yes you did and i told u that we aren't or can not stop them so” Cam said

“Nash it true you're going to have to deal with fact that i'm dating aaron and that i was growing up and yes im going to do stuff so maybe stupid but u cant stop me i'm 14 year old i love so much nash but have to understand that you can't be my overprotective brother anymore” Hayes said well i walked over to him and hugged him. i really don't want him to grow up. ill miss him. then mom and gary walked in mom looked kinda pissed but happy at the same time.

“Mom” Hayes says “How much did you hear”

“Another” she said

“Are you mad” Me and Nash say at the same

“No im so happy for you”she said giving hayes a bear hug.”Come here aaron” aaron got up and walked over to my mom. she gave him a hug then we all went up to our own rooms bc it was getting late.

Aaron pov.

That was weird. i thought to myself as me and hayes walk up to his room. We had to go back to tour in 2 days. but me and hayes laid down on his huge bed. “What do u want to do babe” I say

“Let's Watch a movie” he said looking up at me i nodded and turned on the tv and found a random movie and turned it on i layed back down and hayes cuddled in to my chest. It was like half way in the movie and my phone went off and i picked it up and looked at the caller id and seen that it was.

It was shawn i answered it hear crying and nothing else what did Taylor do this time i thought to myself.