Chapter 3

Sorry about my bad editing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were getting on the plane all 4 of us. We all got to sit next to each other aaron and hayes were holding hand i wonder if hes going to tell mom?Should i ask him. “hayes are you going to tell mom” i whisper so no one can here me just him.

“i kinda want to but i don't want her to yell at me and tell me i can't do magcon or something stupid like that” He said he looked really upset that he can't tell her.

“i don't think she will get mad” i say

“how about you, are you going to tell mom”

“i dont know” i said then i looked over a seen that him and aaron were now talking about 10 minutes later i looked over and say that hayes was sleeping on aaron's shoulder.they were so cute together i don't know why i got mad.

~off the plane~

we were all walking off the plane we walked in the airport and there were some fans we took pictures and stuff with then hayes yelled and ran up to our mom and pretty much jumped on here, what can i say we all pretty much did it.

“well hello” my mom said with her sweet voice “i missed you guys” she said as she kissed me and hayes on the cheek. We walked out of the airport to the car and drove back home when we were on our way back before we got home my mom spoke up and said “you guys want to go see your dad” she asked not sounding to sure about.

“No” hayes said grabbing aarons hand. Hayes hates being around our dad because when we were younger our dad beat him and no one believed him but me. Because i had to watch it happen but no one believed it intell Hayes came home to moms with a black eye and bruises all over him so mom reported it and they didn't believe anyone and told us hes just doing it for the attention so mom stopped sending him but i still go and i don't like to i just do it to be nice and no upset him or make him mad.

“No not today” As we pulled in the driveway though our step dad and our dad were talking on the front porch i seen hayes and he looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown but aaron just said it will be ok. We got out of the car and mom said hello to him they were still nice to each other for me and hayes but then i noticed skylen was hiding behind her dad but my stepdads legs.

“Hello nash” My dad said and hugged me i hugged back.Then i seen him turn to hayes and hayes walked backwards a little bit.

“Hi hayes how are you” Our dad said and hayes just stood there behind aaron like half way but then our dad did one thing that i didn't think he would do to him. he slapped him and said “ Are you going to fucking talk to me or not” Our step dad turned around so fast and took our dad by the arm and turned him around and pushed him away from all of us and screamed leave so he left and he tried to call hayes like 4 times, but instead hayes just blocked his number.

Hayes pov.

“ How are you baby” i hear aaron say we were now laying on my bed in my room.

“My face hurts” looking up at aaron he leaned down and kissed me we had a good make out session it was so sweet and hot his lips are just so smooth and loving he pulled away and said “It feel any better now”

“alot better thank you” I blushed when i said that it was kinda funny. i looked at my phone and seen what time it was it was 11:39 .so we just layed down and cuddled and watched a movie then we heard a knock on the door i got up and didn't see anything then i looked down and seen that it was sky and i smiled to myself.

“I had a bad dream and mommy and daddy left for the night and i want to see nash will you bring me down stairs it to dark and i resch the lights” he said with a puppy dog face how could you say no to her.  I picked her up and we walked in my room real fast and i told aaron ill be right back that i was bring sky down to nashs room she just said ok.

We walked down to there room and just walked in them kissing and i covered skys eye and nash just laughed and said “we told mom so it doesn't matter if she finds out”

“Nash” sky jumped out of my hands and ran over to nash.

“Well i gotta go finish what i started with aaron” i say

“awwwww” Cam said with a smile on his face