Chapter 3

Dianne❤️: Zoe and joe showed me where to sign in for the day and get my timetable, Zoe had to rush off to a meeting she had that morning leaving me and joe alone. I wandered over to the desk where I was handed my timetable along with some other information about the school. Joe quickly snatched it out my hand and a big grin came across his face. "What? What is it?"
Joe💙: "oh nothing, just that your going to have to suffer with me for the rest of the day"
Dianne❤️: this immediately put me at ease, me and joe had only met for a few minutes but I felt calm around him, I felt protected "oh great, such a fun day" I laughed and rolled my eyes at him
Joe💙:"come on, we've missed most of tutor so we might as well go to period one, music"
Dianne❤️:"okay then let's go" we walked over to music and were greeted by the teacher. As we were early he told us we were going to be in partners today and me and joe could pick a music room to practice in. We picked the first one and went and sat in front of the keyboards. Joe began messing around with the guitar he was actually pretty good. He began playing the song Cotton eyed joe, we sang and joked around I got up and started dancing like an idiot.
Joe💙: me and Dianne spent the next 30 minutes messing around, I began playing cotton eyed joe on the guitar. Dianne began dancing around the room, I could tell she was trying to be stupid but she was surprisingly good. She looked so happy when she was dancing like she felt at ease. I watched her dance for what felt like hours, she looked so graceful, yes she was clearly being stupid but it caused this sparkle in her eye and this fire in her came out, she clearly loved it. Suddenly the bell went, and we made it over to period 2, that was boring, once it was break I took dianne over to meet all my friends "hey guys this is dianne she's new here, Dianne this is jack, Connor, oli, Caspar, Byron and Evie, olis girlfriend and Ámbar, caspars girlfriend and toff, jacks girlfriend.
All👨‍👩‍👧‍👦: "hey!"
Dianne❤️: "um hi" I'd never had proper friends before, in my last school I was abandoned by my so called friends when they found out about my home life and me practically being a mum to aj, this was until I met Amy and Chloe, we met online through a dance group, they were both dancers however we all live in different places, me in London, Chloe in Chester and Amy In Caerphilly,wales. We tried to message and call everyday when we could, even though we had never met they were the people I trusted most in my life.
Toff👸: "Dianne, what do you like to do for fun"
Dianne❤️: "um I dance a bit, when I get the time but I'm not that good"
Joe💙:"dont lie, I saw you dancing in music you looked amazing"
All👨‍👩‍👧‍👦:"oooo, Dianne i think someone has a crush on you"
Joe💙: "oh shut up" the bell rang and me and dianne walked over to period 3 then 4 and then 5 and suddenly the day was over. I asked dianne if she wanted me to walk her home she reluctantly agreed, as long as I didn't stay, I can't lie this hurt a little. I've known her for a day. JOE what are you doing!
Dianne❤️: joe had asked me if I wanted him to walk me home, i felt awful for letting him down so I agreed, telling him I was busy so he couldn't stay though. I didn't want him to know about my home life. I couldnt lose anymore friends.
{A/N: sorry this was a bit of a filler, so joe is beginning to get feelings for Dianne, I hope your all enjoying this so far 💗}