Chapter 41: Two becomes One

En başından başla

Kuan: Even though you lost? Fire-Fist HaaHaaHaa

Ace choked on the food that was in his mouth caught off guard by her words.

Ace: More like a tie.....

Ebisu stared at the grilled fish stacked in the pile of food inching his hand towards it, licking his lips.

Sachi: b-but I could've swore t-the captain s-said you lost

Ace: it was a tie, I wouldn't lose to him....

Kuan: even though you passed out first?

Ace: ....................................................MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH

Boudica: ...................I see now I understand why Y/n formed such a strange connection, the two of you are very similar.

Pudding:  ......I agree the two of them are both idiots, fighting to understand each other doesn't even make sense.

                                                            (Smoothie/ Y/n's Location)

    Y/n chuckled under his mask feeling a slight pain on his arm while waving at the guest down below, sparks of (F/c) neon electricity shooting out of his hair, listening to the conversation taking place below with his crew.

Y/n: .........so he came. That's a relief I thought I would be surrounded by nothing but enemies or boring people.

Smoothie placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Smoothie: How are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm feeling great Smoothie,....why? could it be that your actually feeling nervous? I don't blame you. Just think about it soon you'll have to kiss me in-front of all these people. I know how embarrass you get showing affection in public.

Smoothie: That's not true at all.....

Y/n: Sure it isn't, here....

Y/n held out his hand toward Smoothie, the tall female looking at it wondering why he was offering his hand to her.

Y/n: Just take it......There's no deep meaning to it all, but maybe it will make you feel a bit better.

Smoothie took Y/n hand intertwining her fingers with his enjoying the warm feeling that came with it. The large cloud homie approached the front of the wedding cake altar, Smoothie tightly holding onto Y/n's hands as they stepped out of the tea cup and onto the solid top portion of the large cake towering over the guest.

                                                                       (Vip Location)

    Big Mom licked her lips counting down the moments until the wedding was over and she could dig into the large cake, watching as Y/n and her daughter stepped out of the large tea cup and walked onto the top of the cake standing across from each other in-front of the priest.

Stussy: Such a beautiful wedding, the color of the cake even matches with your daughter's wedding dress Linlin, but to think you would marry off one of your commanders to a pirate that just showed up.

Big Mom: Mamamama, that troublemaker has always had a way of sweet talking himself into what he wants.

The blonde hair female put a hand her cheek, trying to draw as much information out of the large emperor as she could.

Stussy: whatever do you mean?

Big Mom: I had plans of bringing his crew under my rule and with just a few words he changed all of that in a way that benefited himself while pretending it was for my sake.