Chapter 41: Two becomes One

(Rooftop Whole Cake Chateau)(No-ones Pov)

    A trio of musician Bears wearing black dress suits, played their instrument the large homies "animals" being used to draw attention with their music to introduce the arrival of the soon to be married couple. Standing off to the side near the Vip table carrying a small blue transponder snail was a male wearing a top hat with half of a mask that resembled a jester's face, coughing into the receiver to draw the attention of the guest, his voice rang throughout each of the speakers the Transponder snail was connected to on the rooftop.

Announcer: Now then! Ladies and Gentlemen! Friends and guest! Big Mom is proud to present to you all the Main Event of her Tea Party.

The crowds of guest sitting at each of the table began clapping when a Giant cake came out from the Ground, on the very top of the cake was a wedding altar with a old male priest wearing silver and white robes waiting on it.

Announcer: Today we present you the wedding of the 14th daughter of the Charlotte Family and One of the Sweet Commanders of the Big Mom Pirates, the Minister of Juice: Charlotte Smoothie! And The Man who has made a huge name for himself since appearing over a year ago after word spread of him Killing a Celestial Dragon, He is the Captain of the Leviathan Pirates and became a newly crowned Emperor of the Underworld after killing the previous loan shark king Du Feld and taking his place: The Demonic Kitsune Y/n! A Fearsome Couple Duo will be united as one in Marriage! Let us hear a round of Applauds!

Each table clapped and cheered loudly, when black and pink confetti came raining down from the sky, looking up towards the sky was a large floating fluffy looking white cloud wearing a hat carrying a large Tea cup standing on the very top of it for all guest to see was the couple. Smoothie wearing a long white wedding dress that sparkled in the sun's light, covering her face with a matching white see through veil, and next to her stood Y/n wearing his black wedding suit, the guest staring at him slightly let down to see he was wearing the same mask that was shown on his wanted poster.

                                                                         (Crew's location)

   Kuan: HaaHaaHaa well what did they expect from him, my partner isn't dumb enough to go  around showing his face to just anyone, without trying to hide his identity.

Kuan smiled watching as the giant cloud carrying the couple toward the cake floated by their table.

Kuan: Partner! you look stiff in all of that fancy clothing! it doesn't SUIT you at all! HaaHaahaa ouch!

A spark of electricity ran through the panda mink's body making her jump out of her seat and into the air, drawing the attention of those in the tables next to them. Looking up towards Y/n his fingers was pointed like a gun at Kuan.

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa I think he heard me!!!

Ebisu: Hahaha of course he did it's not like you were being quiet. 

Sachi: It's amazing though isn't it? To be a-able to s-share this moment with our Captain.

Boudica looked up at the sky noticing Smoothie stealthily punch Y/n in the arm forcing him to lower it and return it to a normal position of waving at the guest with her.

Boudica: even today he acts like such a troublemaker.....

???: Munch Munch Munch

Pudding watched the male with black hair and freckles on his face shoving food into his mouth, even while he looked up at the couple.

Pudding: really why would Y/n even invite someone like you......

???: That's rude little miss....it's because the two of us our Friends after our battle. Besides a fight is the only way two men can understand each other by beating the hell out of the other until one remains standing