Chapter - 1: First Meeting

Chaudhary Niwas

The house is chirpy. It seems all the preparations are done. Beeji is supervising the decorations. Meanwhile, Maanvi rushes down the stairs and hugs beeji.

"Beeji! Shant! Main dekhti hoon ab

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Beeji! Shant! Main dekhti hoon ab. Aap baith jao." she says.

Beeji smiles "Jeevika taiyar ho gayi?" she asks.

"Han han! Chachi hai Di ke pas. Ab aap baitho and let me concentrate on the decorations." she says and starts checking the decorations.

Whole house is decorated with flowers, that too, roses. She then checks out everything and it seems fine. The workers are allowed to go. Maanvi now turns to Beeji who is smiling at her.

" Kya hua beeji? Kya dekh rahi ho?" she asks as she settles next to her.

Beeji caresses her cheek.

"Teri di ke liye rishta kya aaya, tu toh bahut samajhdaar ho gayi." she says .

Maanvi giggles.

"Main samajhdaar hi hoon beeji. Ab aap nahi maanti toh main kya karoon?" she says and laughs.

Beeji lightly slaps her cheek. At the same time, they hear some commotion. Maanvi's uncle, looks at them.

"lagta hai wo log aa gaye." he says alerting everyone.

He moves to recieve the guests. It is certainly the Vadhera Family. They welcome them in. Viren and Viraat greets the elders. Beeji asks Maanvi to be with Jeevika and bring her down when she is asks to. Greeting the Vadhera family, Maanvi moves to her sister.

Both the families begin introducing themselves. This is their first meeting, but it seems that they know each other since quite a time. Viren's mother asks Beeji about Jeevika. Beeji agrees and calls for both Jeevika and Maanvi.

Viren is left awestruck when he first saw Jeevika. She is simple, yet beautiful and graceful. She looks pretty in that pink coloured lehenga. She greets him and sits on the couch.

Viraat leans on his shoulder

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Viraat leans on his shoulder.

"Bhabhi is really pretty.." he says.

Viren glares at him and Viraat giggles