Wespin(Chespin)

Name: WespinNicknames: Brother(By Victini)Name Meaning: Wespen, wasps in dutch, mixed with ChespinGender: MaleAge: 15Pokemon: ChespinAppearance: Normal, not shiny ChespinHabitat: ForestFamily: Carbon(Delphox, mother), Knight(Chesnaught, father), N...

Name: Wespin
Nicknames: Brother(By Victini)
Name Meaning: Wespen, wasps in dutch, mixed with Chespin
Gender: Male
Age: 15
Pokemon: Chespin
Appearance: Normal, not shiny Chespin
Habitat: Forest
Family: Carbon(Delphox, mother), Knight(Chesnaught, father), Ninja(Froakie, half-brother), Victini(Fennekin, half-sister)
Backstory: When Wespin was young, his mother told him and his siblings to go to a Bunnelby. He stayed with her for a while until she and Ninja were killed. Then he fled. He made it to a Pokemon Kingdom and stayed there, training as a knight. He died fighting the Houndoom that killed Bunnelby and Ninja.

Other: He can speak to humans

Scenario One
You're taking a walk in the forest and a berry suddenly hits you. You hear a snicker and turn around, seeing a Chespin. You?

Scenario Two
You see a berry bush, with lots of delicious berries, and you want one. You go over to the bush, eat a berry, but a Pokemon Vine Whipped you. You turn around, seeing a Chespin. You?

Scenario Three

You see a Chespin fighting a Houndoom. You?

Scenario Four

Make it up!