1.0⭐️

( y'all we hit 1k READS. honestly thanks so much :D)

ten ran out of nike to see johnny sitting on the ground. he looked up at ten and then back down at the ground.

"johnny. what the fuck was that."

the older male shrugged. "it was what it was. shit happens ya know?"

"you were just going off this morning about how 'you weren't gay' and 'you have a girlfriend' but then you go off doing that. we've never even met your girlfriend!" ten was starting to get heated.

"i didn't do anything gay ten."

"yes you did! you just did that!"

"and in what way was that gay?"

ten thought it over in his head. he couldn't really think of a specific reason. "it just is, okay?"

the two sat in silence for a little bit. then johnny said, "you liked it didn't you?"

"w-what? no. no i didn't like it. why would you say that. you're too ugly for me." ten turned away from johnny.

"he totally liked it." johnny whispered to himself. he got up from off the ground and started walking towards ten. while he walked by him, johnny smacked the back of his head and said, "come on let's go to the next store."

after a while, jeno and jaemin got bored of the arcade and just started to walk around. "i have to pee." jaemin said bluntly. "let's find a bathroom."

the two walked hand in hand to the nearest restroom. when they walked in, lo-and-behold there was yuta and sicheng kissing up against the wall.

"ew get a room." jeno yelled while pretending to gag.

"well this was our room until you guys came in." yuta said.

"hey, what if we wanted it to be our room?" jeno asked. this earned him a slap from jaemin. jeno laughed in response.

"uh... hi?" sicheng said as he peeked around yuta.

"oh yes, this is my lovely, beautiful, handsome, perfect, grea-" yuta was cut off by sicheng's hand over his mouth.

"hi, my name is sicheng but i go by winwin. i'm from china, and yeah, i'm his boyfriend."

"i'm jeno and this is my boyfriend."

"i'm jaemin. it's nice to meet you" he smiled and waved at the chinese male.

the door then opened and ten walked in. he froze when he saw all of them. "how did we all manage to be in here at the same time? a-actually i don't really care but i'm glad you're all here. something just happened between me and johnny."

ten explained the story to the group of boys.

"and then he just walked out of the store?" yuta asked.

ten nodded.

"okay wait but, be honest, did you like it?" jaemin smirked up at ten.

"he asked me the exact same thing. but i didn't answer." ten sighed and sat down with his back against the wall . "if i'm being honest though, i totally liked it. i even wish he would've kissed me. god why does he have to be so straight and oblivious?" the short make looked up at all of them, scanning their faces. his eyes landed on sicheng. "who's he?"

"i'm yuta's boyfriend, sicheng. but i go by winwin. i'm from china."

"cool. i'm ten. johnny is my crush. he's tall, dark and handsome but he's also straight, taken and stupid."