"Vicky"

I wake up to an arm lazily draped over my waist. When I open my eyes, I see Xavier asleep next to me. He looks so peaceful and at ease. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand behind him. It's 10:49 a.m. Wow, we slept in... wait. I thought he went to sleep on the couch.

Today he's supposed to tell me why I'm here. 

I try to get up to use the bathroom but he just tightens his hold on my waist. So I poke his face while telling him to wake up. He finally opens his eyes and looks at me. 

"Can you please move your arm?" I ask

"Why?" he asks "Want to leave so soon?"

"No, I have to pee. So will you please move your arm!"

****

After I use the bathroom and brush my teeth, I walk back into his room to see him in swim shorts and NO SHIRT! I'm practically drooling right now. 

I turn around and and say, "Can you please put on a shirt?"

"Why?" He asks "Getting distracted?"  

"Yes,"  I admit "so please put on a shirt."

"Okay, turn around."

I hesitantly turn around. He has a shirt on but it hugs all of his perfectly sculpted muscles. It's still distracting...

"Are you going to tell me why I'm here?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"Yes but I'll tell you outside." He says handing me a bag, "There's a bathing suit in the bag, we're going swimming."

"Okay." I say walking into the bathroom.

After I put on the bathing suit, I look in the mirror. I couldn't focus on how I look in the two piece because I saw Vicky in the mirror. It had been a while sense I had seen her. She seems to be shaking in anger. 

Then out of no where she screams. An ear piercing scream and it hurts. I just look at her in shock before I put my hands over my ears, covering them. I let out a scream of my own but couldn't hear it because her scream was so loud.

Suddenly I feel sparks om my arms as I feel a pair of arms wrap around my own. I stop screaming as hot tears run down my cheeks. I turn around and Xavier hugs me while I cry onto his shoulder. "Whats wrong, its okay. Shh, you can tell me." 

"She was screaming, my head hurts so bad. She wouldn't stop screaming!" I say while wiping my eyes. 

"You're safe Isabelle. Tell me, who is she?"

"The girl in the mirror. Only I can see her. She started screaming and wouldn't stop. Oh my goodness, my head hurts." I groaned while getting myself together. I need to get a hold of myself. I don't need to cry. I need to be strong.

"Who's the girl in the mirror?" he asks while picking me up and carrying me to his bed. He sets me down and I reply,

"Her name is Vicky. She's stuck in a mirror and only I can see her. I've always been able to see ghosts but they've never hurt me before. But what's different is that I can only see her through a mirror." I say quickly slowing down near the end, "Normally when I'm around other people she stays there, always watching from a distance." I take a deep breath, "but when I'm with you she disappears completely." I say looking at him, "Why?"

He takes a deep breath, "Okay. There are some things I need to clear up. I'm not human." He says looking me in the eye at the last part.

"Sure, and I'm wasn't kidnapped yesterday." I say sarcasm laced in my tone.

"Isabelle," he says making me shiver, in a good way. It's like my name was made for him to say. "I am not human, I'm a werewolf. I'm being serious," He's looking at me for a reaction, "Isabelle?" 

"Why? Why do I not think you're crazy?" I say slightly alarmed.

"Because you're not human either."

______________________

Heyo! I'm back like a bit later... I couldn't decide whether I should put hello or hey so...Heyo! I'll update again soon this time. Bye!!!