• Prologue

Prologue

"It's late night and I'm tipsy , and you called and said come get me."

I backed up to the wall as he followed me, staring dead straight in my eyes.

"I know I shouldn't drink and drive, but I just wanna see them thighs. "

"Join me." he whispered placing trails of kisses from my collarbone to my to my chin, landing at the side of my lips.

"We'll do this shit cause it'd be something only we know." he said putting both his arms over my head and standing in between my legs. I sighed.

"You a pro, you a pro, you a pro. so this is how it goes, how it goes, how it goes."

"You're getting shy now?" he laughed. "Baby girl, this agreement is already in action. I mean, you did the dirty already —"

"No I didn't!" I yelled pushing his chest. The room was dark, with only the dark blue lighting gleaming through the window by the balcony.

  "Ooh, but you did." He shrugged, watching me.

"You did this! It was all you!" I exclaimed sitting on the bed.

"What if he found out? What would he think? It's over man, my life is over. We need to stop this." I got back up and reached for my purse.

"We have to stop. I'm done, I'm done." I attempted to walk towards the door, but he grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"It's too late, babygirl." he chuckled at the baby girl reference.

"Stop calling me that!" I said harshly through gritted teeth.

He pushed my lightly on the bed before he unsnapped the button on my pants and zipped down my zipper, while kissing my neck.

"Just know that —" he said in between kisses.

"It's all your fault. Ain't no stopping this right here." He pulled back down his pants, resuming what we were doing before, and I just let him.

My mind drifted everywhere as this happened, but one question remained.

What have I done?

That's it folks! The Prologue to Lost In Your Love. Ah, I got lots of idea for this story, enjoy it as I write.

Comment, vote , favorite, share.
  Reckless_ovo®