New chapter unlocked, the Eid

Start from the beginning

That morning opened up to something exciting. Something claiming to be entirely new. It was Asfandyar and Zubiya's first eid together as a married couple.

Everything that happened to them in time of their married life was a prequel to what comes next. It felt to them as if a book closed and a new one opened, appearing one word after the other, yet slowly, as if they have a calmness, the first volume never possessed. And this is actually the way of everything. The chaos, the synchrony, the guidance and everything with a sprinkle of destiny.

"Ohh, haan aaj tou eid hai" thought Asfandyar to himself as he shuddered away the remanants of the dream and bestirred himself.

***

Gaiti and Dr. Haroon just entered inside the house and earnestly greeted the Usmans with necessary Eid blessings.

Gaiti bhabhi was attired in a beautiful white dress. It was a white and gold exquisite saari. She paired it up with matching earrings, that were like a chandelier of tiny pearls hanging from her ear lobes. With that she had pinned up her hair in a neck-low bun. She looked entirely different after a very long time but her freshness was worth-praising.

Whereas Dr. Haroon had just gone for a simple trendy white shalwar kameez. But most importantly the the cutest thing about Dr. Haroon was that he had done twinning with the little kid, Saim. They both wore white shalwar kameez and looked perfect.

After returning from the Eid's namaz, Asfandyar had went to the hospital to meet the staff who were on their duties that day

After returning from the Eid's namaz, Asfandyar had went to the hospital to meet the staff who were on their duties that day. The lab technicians, the assistants, nurses etc. Asfandyar was a man of morality, a good broughtup rather. He was fair enough in his life. Neelum Hospital was his another home. His shelter. His proximity. The people working under him were his family, his and only his stayff. No matter how much non-serious his stayff would become, he always in his heart cared for them.

Asfandyar was back home soon after Dr.Haroon and Gaiti had arrived. He looked alluring handsome in his black kurta shalwar with a light brown shawl accompanying his erotic neck. His tall, broad-shouldered body in black looked a vision and invitingly luscious.