I'm right here with you

Later that day Zubiya sat on the bed switching the television channels. Nothing seemed to amuse her at that moment. She missed Asfandyar.

Asfandyar had casted his spell on her. She was in love with him. That feeling was so strange; it stretched throughout her whole body. It was overwhelming, yet made her feel complete. It had no bounds nor length nor depth; it was just absolute. It felt as though she was completely safe. It felt as though someone has given her peace. It felt as though her heart was dancing around her chest; for the first time, Zubiya felt so light, like she is on top of the world.

***

Sinked in her thoughts, she heard the knock. She smiled to herself. 'Lagta hai ke agaye hain.' She was correct. Asfandyar was standing outside. Having his one sight Zubiya was lighten up from inside, it gave her serenity. Watching Zubiya, he embraced her in a hug.

"Kesi ho?" asked he.

"Theek hoon, aap ke bagher bohat bore hou rahi thi. Aap kesay hain? Meeting kesi rahi?" replied Zubiya and pulled the door behind them.

"Yaar bohat achi thi. Foreign doctors kafi satisfied thay and they are planning to visit our hospital soon." Asfandyar said. Zubiya was glad to hear this. Neelam Valley Hospital was gaining popularity among big hospitals of the country.

"Really? Wesay zahir hai doctor itna acha hoga tou meeting tou achi hi hogi na." said Zubiya settling a smile on her face.

Hearing this Asfand's eyes narrowed. "Ohh. Acha? Bohat shukriya phir tou." he replied as he laughed. Zubiya laughed too.

"Kher. Tum bore ho rahi thi na, kaheen chaltay hain. Theek hai?"

"Nahi Asfi. Aap abhi aaye hain, thak gaye hain. Rest kar lein phir kaheen chalain gai raat ko."

"Nahi na yaar. Mein nai abhi jana hai. Chalo na Zubiya. I am not tired." Asfandyar insisted.

Being on the roads of Islamabad had been very nostalgic to him. His own days of early life. The pleasant memories from his teens where he and Daniyal bhai would have been doing some really cool car-pool-karokes, endless board games, late night movie chillings, some adventurous hiking scenes on the ever welcoming Margallas, bunch of friends and family around and a non-stopable list of crazy things. Now when he was back with the haunts of his past and a void of Daniyal bhai, he really wanted to flake it off. Through his own aid also with Zubiya's assistance.

"Theek hai. Likin hum jayein ge kahan?" Zubiya asked.

"Kaheen bhi chalay jayein ge. Aap ke sath tou mein kaheen bhi jaa sakta hoon." He replied swiping the tendrils which coiled her face. Zubiya felt her face flush warm and the hair on her neck stand. Something fluttered in her stomach.

She smiled at him nervously. "Okay mein tiyar honay jaa rahi hoon. Aap ne change nahi karna?"

"Nahi yaar. I'll just remove my coat and tie." He replied fixating his eyes on the T.V and finally sitting down on the bed.

***
Asfandyar was jolted out of the talk show, when the washroom door was unlocked. Asfandyar looked at her. She looked perfect in her pink dress. A pair of little jhumakas were swinging along her ears. A gold chain which she always wore was on her collarbone and her wedding ring. The last touches were given by her sweet pink makeup.

'Allah! Meri khoobsurat biwi' he thought to himself and smiled.

"Matlab ke hum par reham nahi karna aaj." he said as he looked up at her.

"Hahah. Kyun?" she asked shyly.

"Kyun ke ager aap iss tarhan khoobsurat lagein gi tou mera kya hoga? Mein tou bus apko hi dekhta rahoon ga." he replied amorously.