New Vampire Hunter (Delena/Datherine)

It was a beautiful day, as Conner set the stuff up so anything supernatural would get vervained, hurt, or possibly dead if they walked through that door.
Jeremy stood by a table that had chairs on it, watching him, Matt and April behind him.
"What are you doing?" Jeremy asked.
"If anything walks through that door, it'll get a spurt of the werewolf poison."
"Those are our friends out there," Jeremy protested.
"No they're not."
"Yes they are. I don't care what they've done. They don't deserve this," he said, all the while thinking of Elena, Damon, Caroline, Tyler, and others he knew.
"If you want to learn how to kill vampires, you have to do it my way."
"I never said I wanted to kill my friends. They're like family. They're all I have. I won't let you do this."
The front door opened, but nobody appeared until after the stuff had sprayed. Since no one was there, it landed on the floor. When it was done spraying, Jeremy and the others watched as Alaric Saltzman walked in.
Ric walked over and broke the set up with a dagger he had in hand.
"You know, if you wanted to kill a vampire or two, I know some I could send your way. Ones not includes as friends and family," Ric said, looking at Conner. "Come in. It's done," he added.

Caroline, Tyler, Damon, and Elena walked in.
"You should get out of here," Ric advised Matt, April, and Jeremy.
"There's an escape route in the back room," Damon told them.
They started to go.
Conner grabbed Jeremy, knife to his throat.
"Don't come any closer," he warned. He then added in warning, "And you two aren't going anywhere."
April and Matt stopped a distance away from them.
Suddenly, at vamp speed, Katherine Pierce was inside and pushed Conner away, from behind. Conner staggered back and Jeremy was thrown, landing by a table. The table fell on its side.
Elena went to and knelt by her brother, whom lay on his back. The knife had made a little wound on his neck. She bit her wrist and held it out to him.
"Jeremy, drink; you need to heal."
He looked at her for a few minutes, before he drank, knowing he could trust his sister, no matter what she was.
As Elena looked up, she saw Ric and Conner fighting. Ric was soon pinned to a wall and Conner had stabbed him in the stomach with a knife. And even as he did, Damon and Katherine both ran to help Ric at the same time.
Damon through Conner off, as Alaric slid down the wall. At the same time, Katherine knelt by the dying Vampire Hunter. She bit her wrist and held it out to him.
"No," he protested.
"You're dying, Alaric. You have to."
"I don't have to do anything."
"I don't want you to die," she told him.
He looked at her and she did likewise with him.
"Fine. Your choice. You want to die and get even more down the dark side? It's your choice. But I won't watch you die. I can't. I've lost enough, Alaric."
Katherine's eyes shone with sadness, giving away her feelings. Then she got to her feet and turned her back to help out.
The elder vampiress saw Damon crash into a table, which broke with his weight. She then saw Tyler and Caroline go for Conner, but he through them one at a time, and they each hit a wall. But even as she saw this, she ran towards him at vamp speed.
Conner turned around and saw her coming towards him. Then, as she arrived just inches from him, he stabbed her with a dagger in her right side.
As the pain came, she vaguely heard a few voices shout out her name. And the moment when the pain started, she knew there was something on it. She knew it wasn't vervain, because she couldn't smell vervain. That's when she knew she was in danger.
Elena saw Conner stab her and her stagger back and grab an edge of the bar. That's when she knew that something was wrong.
At vamp speed, Elena through him, but he came after her; then they were rolling over and over on the floor, him with a stake in hand, trying to stake her, her with a hand on his hand, trying to stop him.
Damon painfully got to his feet. Then he through Conner off Elena and twisted his arm behind his back, making him drop the stake.
As Matt watched everything, he wished that he had his rifle about now, to shoot the bastard who had hurt Alaric and almost staked Elena.
Matt looked at April.
"Go out the back and get home. I'll explain everything later. We all will," he said, wanting her out of the mix.
Without question, April ran towards and inside the big room. She had a million questions, but knew Matt well enough that he would keep his promise. Then she looked for a way out.
Elena got to her feet and raced towards her Petrova bloodline, but was too late, as Katherine fell and landed on her back, the dagger still in her side.
When Alaric awoke and saw the shape Katherine was in, he knelt at her side before Elena could arrive. He didn't care about her, but Elena did. He was doing this for Elena. Alaric saw the dagger and pulled it out, tossing it to the floor.
When he pulled it out, the vampiress gasped in pain. And then she saw Elena at her side.

"Katherine, can you hear me?" she vaguely heard her ask in a worried tone. Everything was so dim to her and her vision was blurry.
She felt Ric lay a hand on her forehead and hear him say, "She's warm." And that's when she knew what was wrong with her. She was slowly dying.
Damon soon killed Conner and then was kneeling by Kat's head, feeling through the Sire bond that she was dying. Because she had sired him, he felt everything she was going through. After Conner was dead, Matt left.
"She's dying. And she can just barely hear us. I can feel it," he told them.

Elena understood, as he told them. She realized he felt it because she had sired him. That made her wonder if it was the same with Stefan, since she had sired them both. She also knew what he met by her dying. She had werewolf poison in her system.
As if to prove that Elena was right, Katherine screamed in pain as pain sliced through her.

Tyler awoke to see the scene after he heard Katherine scream in pain. But he figured they didn't need him. He then crawled over to where Caroline lay on her back, and knelt by her, pulling her gently into his arms. He needed to make sure she was okay.

Caroline awoke to see Tyler holding her in his arms and hear Katherine screaming in the distance.
"Are you okay?" he asked her.
"I'm fine," she said, sitting up. "Tyler, what's going on?"
"I didn't ask."
They got to their feet and walked over.
"What happened?" Caroline questioned.
Ric looked up at her.
"She was stabbed with Conner's knife. Now she's dying. Somehow he got a hold of some werewolf poison."
"Then we need Klaus," Caroline answered.
"It's Katherine. He won't do it," Damon implied. "I might have some leftover at home, though."
"I'll take her there while you clean up," Ric volunteered.

"And I'll go with him," Elena told Damon.
Ric gently picked Katerina up in his arms and got to his feet, heading for the door.
Damon watched as Elena followed Ric out the door.
"We should go home. It's late," Caroline said.
He watched silently, as Tyler and Caroline left hand in hand.

As Ric headed towards the boarding house, Katherine blacked out.
Elena was worried, as they walked. She didn't look well and she was blacked out. She looked worse than Damon had been when he had been bitten by Tyler. She guessed the knife had been in her long enough to work faster than a werewolf bite.

Katherine didn't know how long she had been out, but when she came to, she felt better. She also saw that her Petrova bloodline was seated on her bedside.
"Thanks," the vampiress said to Elena.
"You're welcome."
"I guess I get to say welcome to this side of life," Katherine replied to Elena.
"Yeah. I guess Damon's blood made me a vampire. I had it in my system when Rebekah ran me and Matt off the road. Now I'm sired to him," Elena explained.
Kat sat up.
"Rebekah. I should probably kill her one of these days for that."
Kat got to her feet and Elena helped her. They then came down the stairs.

The next day at the boarding house, everyone explained everything to April, whom took it very well.