Recently I was sitting with my mama on bed, having heated arguments with her while my all other cousins were busy their own preparations for the following faction, only Sadaf Bji and Maryam Bji with my mama were here.

My all needed things ready which I had to take with me to salon. I had not even seen my dress and all the things which along tag with the dress sent to me from my in-laws.

Taking deep breaths I stared mama with tears dangling in my eyes. Wiping away my tears, mama cupped my face and gently placed a linger kiss  on my forehead.

"Stop crying Hooria and remove all the bad thoughts from your head and by the way your hubby is still waiting for you in living room he also need to get ready it's not only just about you. So you better hurry up". Coming over us Maryam bji said with affirmation tone while winking me.

With trembling legs I stood up from my bed. I was feeling weak may be I didn't have anything that's why I'm feeling this way.

"Let me gather all girls here as you will meet them one by one". Saying this Sadaf bji left from here to call my all cousins.

"Mama". I turned to mama who was sitting quietly, seemed into deep thoughts. I sat with her again, taking heavy tears in my eyes I faintly gave her smile while blinking my eyes umpteenth time to stopping my tears to fall.

She gazed at me with love and engulfed me in her cozy embrace. Hiding my face in her neck, I set my tears free to fall from the cup of my eyes.

"Mama". I called her in my heavy voice, still hugging her tightly.

"I'm bad daughter na who always trouble you and top of that my stubbornness bothering you". Pulling my head out in her neck I smiled with tears. Her eyes also were glistening with her precious pearl.

"Ary Nahi pagli (it's not silly girl) you are my only daughter and baby. How can she be bad daughter when I know how I brought her up. So don't ever think about it. She is best daughter I could have ever".  Shaking her head she pulled me again in her mothery embrace.

"Mama how will I be living without you and Baba? How can I mange there? What if I'm not able to be good wife and daughter-in-law? Mama I'm afraid". Coming out her embrace I raved out my all doubts in questioning manner, feeling my heart beat racing up. 

"You know Hooria Nikkah is not about just saying yes and signing the nikkah papers. It's world most beautiful relation. You know ALLAH has put the power in it. When two people tie up in this scared bound ALLAH eventually put love in between them for each other. And it's beautiful feeling ever one could have ever. Once you start living with them you won't realize when you become habitual with them. Starting time you face some difficulties but with the passage of time you will come around. There is no need to worry about". Caressing my hairs mama run her eyes over my face.

"But mama...".  I was cut off in my sentence when my all cousins blasted in my room.

"Hooria Api a new journey of life Mubarak which you are going to start".

Squealing aloud Aimen run over to me, pulling me up in hurriedness. Resulting she nearly made me fall as I wasn't ready for this impact. She tightly squeezed me in her bear hug.

"ALLAH larki aram sy (girl easy there). You nearly squeezed the life out of her". Saying this Hafsa Bji detached her from me.

"Hey I thought Hooria Api need a tight wala hug". Aimen elvishly said while her lips splitting in mischievousness smile.

"Soon she will have strong and tight Wali embrace than yours every day and night so she don't need any of now". Roguishly saying Zumer came over while evilly twitching her left eye at me and I was looking at her with my both widened mouth and eyes.