Everyone was silent.

"Am I correct?

"Uh Y-yeah....." He answered.

"Can I go back to my room now?"

"No!" Everyone said.

"Damn...."

"So now let's get out the drinks!" Hidan cheered passing me to Deidara.

While Deidara was holding me and Kisame was holding Itachi, Hidan went over to a cooler and pulled out some sake.........I don't drink and I'm too young to anyway. Hidan handed everyone sake but when he got to me I just stared at it.

"Take it,"

"I don't drink,"

"Why the hell not?"

"It's bad for you.....it messes up your brain leaving you vulnerable."

"Come on; just this once."

"You all can; I'm not.....you're lucky enough that I don't kill you all."

"Jeez a simple no wouldn't been acceptable."

He then walked away. So mostly the party was just everyone getting drunk. I was leaning against the wall watching everyone make a fool of themselves. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Itachi on the couch also staring at everyone. Our eyes met and I sent him a glare so he looked away staring at something else. I felt someone approach me....I looked over and saw Hidan with a flushed face indicating that he was drunk.

"What do you want Hidan?" I asked.

He slung his arm around my shoulder leaning up against my side.

"Heeeyyyyyy I was *hiccup* wooonnnderrrrringggg whyyyy soomeoonnee *hiccup* like yooooouuuu is siiiingle." Hidan slurred.

"Go away Hidan," I replied pushing him away.

"Aweee come ooonn baaabbeee *hiccup*"

"Leave,"

He then grabbed my wrist and led me out of the living room while everyone was distracted. I rolled my eyes and just followed along knowing what was going to happen. Truthfully I didn't really care; he's drunk and needs to get this affection towards me out of his system. Hidan led me to his room stumbling along the way as I just let him lead the way. Once we reached his room he closed the door and let go of my wrist. Hidan faced me and moved some hair out of my face.

"You're so fucking beautiful Izuka," Hidan said normally.

"I knew you weren't drunk....you're a good actor though."

"Years of practice. I'm surprised that you went along with it."

"I was just curious to see where this would go."

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"I'm just a very curious person.......so I'm guessing this was part of your plan?"

"What do you mean?"

"The whole party was part of your plan.....you wanted to get me drunk; didn't you?"

"Guilty."

"I doubt you brought me here just to talk....."

"Yeah I was really hoping that you were drunk."

"Why?"

"So you don't kill me."

"I won't kill you....I can't anyway."

"So you won't kill me if I kiss you?"

Izuka thought about it for a while. It was no different than the indercover missions she went on as an ANBU and part of the root. They would always send her on important missions that involve seducing the enemy.