⌜ thirty two ⌟

En başından başla

stopping at a specific room, taeyong tilted his head to the sight after seeing the door being closed. it was the only door in this floor that's closed, and it's specifically doyoung's and taeil's shared room. taeyong walked towards it and began knocking, not hearing any response so he invited himself in.

taeil?❞ the room was cleaned, as if it hasn't been touched.

what caught taeyong's attention though was the small figure sitting by bed with his back facing him, seems like he's the only one here. taeyong took slow steps, watching the room and realizing that they have already packed their things, before sitting down right next to taeil.

taeyong, i'm fucked.

don't you think it's too early to leave?❞ taeyong actually thought that they'd stay over first for dinner before leaving.

he's mad at me and i don't know what i did.❞ taeil turned to face taeyong.

well, so much for wanting to avoid that topic. ❝look, maybe it's just what you said, he's suffering from mensungstruation.❞ he then chuckled, hoping to lift the mood up. ❝and i actually asked jisung about it.

he shouted at me. he didn't speak a word at me yesterday.❞ taeil sighed in despair as he flopped his body down the bed. ❝he even went to sleep at the living room last night.

taeyong's mouth then widened in realization. so that explains why he encountered doyoung sleeping in the most uncomfortable position by the sofa this morning. ❝family problem, maybe?

he doesn't even contact his family.❞ taeil said.

work?

i don't think so.

then—

the short male sat up straight with a loud groan. ❝it's me, he's mad at me.

why would he be mad at you?❞ taeyong just doesn't get it. doyoung was fine the past week with them, just hanging out more with jaehyun and yuta but taeyong completely knew why. not until now when their short getaway is ending, something wrong just has to happen.

taeil opened his mouth and was about to say something, rant about how he doesn't know a thing, but a voice coming by the door stopped him from doing so.

do you want us to leave you?

taeil gave taeyong a look before putting his eyes on doyoung. ❝doyoung, can't we stay till dinner? minyoung would also love it if we do—

i am a busy man.❞ he said, turning around and is starting to walk away. ❝and if you don't want to tag along with me then get your bags out of my car and get into someone else's.

taeyong's jaw dropped upon hearing what doyoung just said. he now knew that he was pissed but doyoung didn't actually have to be that mean. he then could feel the mattress beside him being light and as he turned his head, he saw taeil standing up and starting to walk to the door.

taeil,❞ taeyong quickly caught up to him and held his hand to halt him from catching up to doyoung. ❝you can go with us, we'll bring you home.

he'd love to take the offer but he has to go with doyoung and take this chance to talk to him whatever is wrong. ❝it's fine.

slowly yanking his arm away from taeyong's hold, taeil excused himself from the male and jogged towards doyoung who's now making his way down the stairs.