imagine no.1

| COLBY X READER | 

{YOUR POV}

--

that was the last footage you shot of Colby that afternoon

that was the last footage you shot of Colby that afternoon. You, Sam and Colby went to a waterpark just to get Colby and Sam's mind off things after everything they had to deal with, with the cops. 

colby and you dated for 8 or so years, (before he started youtube) and everything he did, you were always with him (apart from the trespassing, exploring) but you were always apart of the pranks and overnight videos he did.

for the past 2 weeks colby's acting strange, even before he got sent to jail. although colby is always lovey dovey around you, it almost seems as if he's been acting more IN LOVE. 

you've been thinking if he wants to go on vacation to either hawaii or bora-bora, but what if you're wrong? 

you got home that day really thinking about rest and catching up on your harry potter movies, until colby comes up to you and asks you out on a date. well you obviously don't reject him do you?

around 3 hours later you're finally dressed with your makeup all finished.

your dress looking like: 

it might be basic, but it's fine for just a night out

thats when you hear a knock at your door. you open it to colby in a nicely dressed tuxedo holding some beautiful flowers. 

you start blushing

you start blushing. "omg colby it's absolutely beautiful!" you say sobbing. 

"ma'lady!" he says holding his arm out waiting for you to wrap your arm around his.

You go down the stairs which has been covered slightly by red carpet. "omg colby, this is so sweet, why?" you both make it down the stairs as you glance across the room. 

Jake, Corey, Elton and Sam were also in tuxedo's holding the same exact bouquet of flowers as Colby. While Colby and I walk down the red carpet out the front door.. Devyn, Katrina and Tara were throwing flowers around you. This was beautiful, it almost felt like a wedding. 

you got outside to a polished black limbo, decorated with some nice pink and purple flowers and balloons.

"colby!" you say as you hug him and kiss him on the cheek.

it was 1 1/2 hours later and you both finished your meal.

"colby, this was so perfect!" you say to him holding and kissing his hands.

he looks at me, happiness and sparkles in his eyes. "i'm going to make this even more perfect." he got off his seat and pulled out a case and went on his knee and said "y/n will you marry me?"

you jump up and cry in shock. everyone around you cheering and crying. 

"YES! YES I WILL!" you run and hug him. 

then all of a sudden Colby RKO'S OUT OF NO WHEREEEEE!!! sending you smashing you and breaking the table and then onto the floor. "what the FUCK colby!!??" you say in absolute confusion.

"AND THE CROWED GOES WILDDDDD." he shouts out. he then sends himself to the floor lifting up your leg showing off your underwear to everyone.

then a man comes next to you tapping three times.

everyone starts cheering. and then colby receives his belt. he dusts himself off. "yeah, thought this was would be the best way to break up with you!" 

you stand there shocked. "WHAT THE FUCK!" you slap him and walk out, as everyone around you starts booing. you look before you walk out and you see colby pointing the middle fingers at you as he shows off his belt. 

--

--

LMFHWFG THIS TOOK SUCH A TWIST, i hope you guys know i'm NOT doing this properly, but please keep reading cause these will get funnier everytime. i hope you enjoyed, please vote, follow and comment?? anywho, i'm off bye.