Do something before you get killed (Deacury)

Thank you to @Milliefrances46 for giving me this wonderful idea! I hope you'll like it!

3rd person's POV:

Freddie woke up, seeing the man he hated, sitting in the corner of the room, and reading the newspaper. He was in a relationship with Paul, but he didn't love him. Paul was only with him for sex and popularity and he knew it. He was even being aggressive sometimes.

"I waited for you to make my breakfast." Paul said as soon as he saw Freddie awake.

The singer felt anger. Just anger, toward Paul. He wanted to yell to him. To tell him that he was tired of him, but he was scared. Scared of the consequences. He knew what they were and he didn't want this nightmare to be happening all over again.

"No." Was all the singer said.

Paul looked up from his newspaper to look at the singer.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"No." Freddie repeated.

He was telling himself to shut up and just go make a breakfast, but he couldn't. He stayed there.

Paul stood up from his chair and walked to him. He was looking at the singer with a menacing look.

"But you don't have the choice Freddie. You're doing whatever I tell you to do or there's consequences. And you know that very well." Paul said.

"I'm not your slave." Freddie yelled.

Paul slapped him on the right cheek, leaving a cut on his cheek.

"Of course you are! You're nothing more than a slave!" He yelled.

Freddie tried to run out of the room but Paul threw him on the bed. He took his belt and began slapping it on the singer's body, making him scream in pain. Paul bit him in the neck hard. He agressivly got him out of the bed after long minutes of torture. He threw him out of the room.

"Get out of here now!" He screamed.

Freddie walked painfully out of the house. He made his way to the studio as he was already late. He hid his face with his hair to not bring any attention to him. As soon as he opened the door of the studio, he heard Roger's voice.

"Seriously Freddie? Still late? It's getting annoying! You know very well that we can't do anything without you!" He said.

"I'm sorry. I-it wasn't my fault this morning its j-just..." Freddie began to say, sniffling, but Brian cut him off.

"What? What's your excuse now, Freddie?" Brian said coldly.

"I-I..." He started to say before he broke down into tears.

John walked to him and he removed Freddie's of his face, gasping at the sight in front of him.

"What happened Fred?" He asked.

"P-paul, h-he was being really a-aggressive."

"Is it just now that you realise it? We've told you countless time to leave him and you never listened to us." Roger said annoyed.

"Shut up Roger!" John said.

"I bet he's still fucking him after everything that happened." Brian said.

That comment made Freddie start to shake. His breathing quickened as he was starting to panic. John couldn't help but ask this question as he saw Freddie's reaction.

"Freddie, is he a-abusing you?"

The singer let out a loud sob. He felt like he was gonna fall. His knees were weak and he couldn't stop shaking. His three friends knew what was his answer.