Chapter 10: Revelation

Start from the beginning

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do, oh
Baby, I'm amazed by you

We danced, no one is talking. I put my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beat sync in mine. The song ended even if I want to, I broke the silence.

"Hmm. Lisa the song has ended." I said

"I know." He replied

Then I looked at him, confused. His eyes telling me something but vanished before I even name it. We went back to our table and some of our friends went home already, others stayed because the whole resort was reserved for us.

We were all drunk now but I still manage to stand up and bid my goodbye to them.

"Hey, guysh. I'm go..going." I said, I stutter and stumbled on my feet but Lisa catch me.

"Let me take you to your room." He said, he's drunk too. I can see how he stumbled when he stood up.

"Aish.! Your call." I said and clung his hands in my neck and mine to his waist.

We manage to get in my room and I opened the door when I turned around to say thank you to Lisa. I was caught off guard.

Lisa kissed me torridly. I was blown away. His lips are so soft, I wasn't responding at first but when he bit my lower lip. I can't control it anymore. I kissed him back with the same intense. I wrapped my hands around his neck and clasp my tight to his waist, he carried me inside.

I felt his phallus getting hard, I moan. Uhhh~ and I grind oh him. He pushed me on the wall of the room. His hands all over my body and I crave for more. We manage to remove our clothes on top. Lisa's kissed travel form lips, to my neck which he found my spot and put his mark.

Ahhh~ Lisaaaa.

He went down to my breast and cupped damn. Massage and suck it like a hungry baby while the others , he's massaging it. I clenched my hands in his hairs and arch my upper body to him. I moan.

Uhhhh~ don't stop.

Lisa wasn't talking, he is doing what he needed to do and that's to give pleasure. After sometime, he walked me to the bed. He looked at me like asking if he can continue and I just grabbed him and kissed him. He then removed the last pieces of our clothes. He positioned himself between my thighs. Damn, his big. He looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked and I just nod. Dear God I prayed.

He slowly inserted his member inside me and I winced in pain. Damn! It hurts. He noticed me and kissed and he pushed more. Loud moans can be heard inside the room.

I left after that because I have a flight to catch in the next hours. After three months I learned that I was pregnant.

You might be confuse, I don't know too why Lisa cannot remember me.

Kang Seulgi's POV (Present)

I'm two block away from the hospital, I saw Lisa and Jennie and a little girl. I smirked. I took a picture of the happy family. Better enjoy while it lasts.

I, Kang Seulgi was nothing before I met him. He helped me when I had no one. Competing in this line of business is just difficult. I had to sleep with other men to help me be on top but that just life, is it? I am just grateful that I met someone who is kind enough to have a heart to someone like me.

I live my life without any luxury and I can't even eat my favorite ice cream. I never knew my dad and my mother died when I was in college. I had no one, I only had Jimin but he never look at me the way he looked at Jennie before. That's when I started to harbor ill feeling towards Jennie. She is just fucking perfectly imperfect in every way and have everything while I have nothing.

Even before Jennie always got this innocent look and everyone loves her even though sometimes she's a bitch. I will do anything to make them suffer. I'm sorry about Lisa because she's not part of it but I know that's not my problem weather Lisa would like it or not the man I'm about to meet was just eager to destroy him.

"Here are the documents and pictures that you asked." I handed him a brown envelope.

"I know you wouldn't let me down, babe." He came forward and kissed me roughly in the lips, without passion or... love.

After a minute or two he lets, noticing that I am not moving nor responding from his kisses.

"What's wrong?" he asked out of concern.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

He just stares at me. He moved forward and I moved backward. We did that until I reached the glass wall of his condo. He puts his two hands in my side, trapping me. I sometimes think that he only needs me so that he can get his revenge, I learned to love him. I need more than this boss-secretary relationship. Yes, we're using endearments but for him, I'm just his puppet.

He captured my lips and this time its tender, like I'm valued treasured he doesn't want to lose. I give in with the sensation, I kissed him back with the same passion.

"Get your men ready. Keep monitoring Project 23. Keep your eyes with Lisa and Jennie. Make a dummy account and sent this documents to Lisa but not today. Just keep it. Let Jennie enjoy first." He told me his plan while I'm dressing up. I frown at the latter part.

"Why don't we just destroy Jennie first?" I asked, annoyed.

"Oh. Please, are we going to discuss this again?" He said, irritated.

"We will destroy them. I swear, just be patience. Alright?" He added while caressing my cheeks and gave me a peck in the lips. I sighed.

"Fine. Fine. I better go." I did not wait for his reply and went straight to the door.

I was just his secretary but everyone knew I'm the CEO of Seulgi Steel Corp. I never understand why he did that, naming the company after me.

"Why would you named your own company after me?" I asked him, confused.

"Soon. In time, you will understand." He replied.

Now, I fully understand why. In this case they wouldn't suspect. They wouldn't know. Lisa and Jennie and I are schoolmate but we aren't acquainted. They don't know me but I knew them. They were both popular. Who wouldn't know them? I had a crush on Lisa, too.

"Ma'am, here's the schedule of the Project 23." My secretary said.

"Thank you." I said.