2

Ashley's PoV

Two days later a familiar strawberry-blonde stuck her head into my massage room.

"The door was open", she defended her actions, pointing aimlessly around herself.

"All good. What are you doing here?", I asked, as my attention stayed on my task at hand.

I was changing the towels on the massage chair.

My last client had just left. An older man with terrible back pains.

A gentle smile was playing on her lips as she entered the room, audibly closing the door behind herself.

"I wondered if you massaged only certain body parts as well. Like not a full body massage, rather concentrating on my lower back? I've had a tough day", she looked to the floor as a soft blush crept up her neck and to her cheeks.

"Sure. You can get comfortable. I'll be done with the table in a moment, Miss", I answered, feeling a little worn out from the day. I had about 10 more minutes until I was officially free to end my shift. I could probably get her massage done before that. A nice tip awaiting me. The last time she left me fifty bucks at the front desk.

She walked over and stood before the chair she used as a storage area during her last visit, relief written all over her face.

She struggled a little with her dress, but managed to open the zipper after a few moments.

I was this close to offer my assistance.

The dress fell to the floor and I had to literally bite my tongue in order to stop myself from drooling over her body in that pretty lingerie set of hers. It wasn't too revealing and yet definitely not modest, accentuating her breasts and her butt beautifully.

I had to tear my eyes away, physically turning my back to her, in order to finish the change of towels before she noticed I was staring and obviously lusting after her.

I heard her bra unclasp and her heels hit the floor in a loud thud, before her bare feet plodded along the wooden floors towards me.

"Are you done?", she asked, her voice dangerously close to my ear as I placed the last towel down and brushed my hand over it.

"Almost", I whispered, turning my head towards her to catch a glimpse of her body before she crawled onto the table.

"You can lay now", I said, motioning for her to get comfortable as I left the space, and turned my back towards her, giving her privacy whilst she got settled.

"Thank you, Ashley", she said, running her fingertips along my left upper arm before I could walk away.

I felt shivers run through my arm starting at the spot she had touched.

Shortly after I heard the massage table squeak, indicating that she was settling in.

"Did you like the scent of the massage oil I used on you the last time?", I asked, grazing my fingertips against the different sized bottles I had put out on the counter yesterday.

I was the only one using that specific room. The others didn't like the minimal lighting and the long way to the break room. Which allowed me to prepare the space the way I liked, without having to worry about other peoples preferences.

"Yes I did. But I would like something a little more sensual this time", she said, her voice seemed a little muffled as she had already laid her head comfortably on the towel at the very top.

"How about lavender, jojoba and almond?", I asked taking the pretty lilac bottle in my hand to open it and inhale the lovely deep scent.

"Can I get a whiff?", she asked, turning her head towards me.