Lady Tremaines Key Part 1

Start from the beginning

When she turned 21, Madonna married a rich man who gave her everything she ever wanted. Including her two daughters; Drizella and Anastasia. However, the man died not live long after Anastasia was born.

Heartbroken, Madonna was unsure how she could support her two daughters on her own. Fortunately after a stroll in the market, she met,  fell in love and married  Francis Tremaine.

Madonna was dismayed to discover that Francis had a daughter named  Ella who was far more beautiful than Madonnas daughters.

When Francis died 5 months later, Madonna knew she had to be the powerful person she always envied. As her daughters grew up, she forced young Ella into servitude, eventually renaming her Cinderella.

Sofia gasped in shock. "No!"

When the day came that Cinderella married the prince, Madonna was furious. She threw the key she locked Cinderella with away never to be seen again. However even now as an elderly frail woman, she lost all hope that Cinderella could ever forgive her.

The voice stopped, "so they are connected!" Sofia breathed.

She returned to her room and sought out Cedric. "Mr. Cedric?"

"Yes Sofia?" The man asked opening the door.

"Can you um...duplicate me?" Sofia asked.

"Why?" Cedric asked.

"I need to be in two places at once and I cant say no to either of them." Sofia replied.

Cedric sighed, "I suppose you want this to remain a secret?"

"I would really appreciate it, Mr. Cedric." Sofia grinned.

Cedric mumbled to himself while thumbing through his spell book. "You want this copy of yours to be your twin, right? And not like last time?"

Sofia shuddered, "Never again."

Cedric waved his wand, "Dopplar Duplicato!"

An identical twin moved to the left of Sofia. This clone had on the same dress and everything.

"Hello, do you mind spening time with Mom on a picnic today?" The real Sofia asked.

"I would love to!" The clone replied smiling brightly.

"Mr. Cedric, thank you!" The real Sofia hugged the man tightly before taking her clones hand and leaving the tower.

Sofia had dresseed her clone in her a sporty dress.

"Now be nice to Mom

"Now be nice to Mom. Do you know anything about me?" Sofia asked her clone.

"I know everything you know. And no, I wont tell her what we're up to." The clone winked.

"Thank you. Now you had better go!" Sofia gestured for her clone to leave first.

Sofia then summoned Skye while she watched her mother take off for the village.

"Hello my princess." Skye bowed

"Come on Skye, to the Isle of Protectors!" Sofia exclaimed jumping on the unicorn.

The two barely conversed during the trip. "Chrysta?" Sofia called when she arrived.

"Princess! The key is being transported from Tremaines house to Cinderellas castle. We know that strangling is still out there." Chrysta said at once.

"Whats the plan?" Sofia asked.

"We split up. You will go ahead to Cinderellas castle and tell her why we need the key, while I guard the key from Prisma." Chrysta explained.

Sofia sighed, "my first solo aasignmemt."

Chrysta smiled, "you can do it Sofia, I have faith in you. Now you'd better get going."

"Right." Sofia hopped onto Skye and took off.

"Where are we off to?"

"Cinderellas kingdom." Sofia activated the teleporter function on her Enchanlet. A portal appeared and the pair flew through.