Chapter 1: Familiar

You snap your eyes open and sit straight up. You don't know where you are but you know it's not where you're supposed to be. You can't describe the room because you can't think about what anything is right now. You're scrambling to find memories,pieces fragments anything. The door begins to open, you try to back up but hit your head against the wall. You wince in pain. You see a boy walk through the door, he has black hair and green eyes. "Ah, I see your finally up, took you long enough." He said. You tried to remember how to speak. Slowly you began to remember, and started to form words in your heads that flowed out into the air. "W-who are you? Why am I here? How did I get here and-" He interrupted you, by forcing water down your throat. "Yeah, yeah, just drink you need water." He said. You coughed on it. "Questions later please it makes things easier." He said while getting a white cloth. "But since you're going to be here anyway I should let you know, I am Loki of Asgard." (To reader: he looks like what you want him to look like mcu version or comic version, I prefer Agent of Asgard version of my bby) "And you are?" He asked. "Oh! I'm, uh..." You had to think for a minute, since you had no memories at all. "Just give me a minute I'm trying to think." You said while looking downZ "It's okay, there's a first time for everything." You glared at him. "Alright, Loki, I'm Y/n and can you tell me where the hell I am", you snapped. He dampened the cloth and came over to you, "Well I'd love to but, I don't think you'll be here for long so it doesn't really matter." He put the wet cloth on the side of your leg, you clenched your teeth in pain. There was a cut on it the size of your forearm. "Well if you make faces like that it isn't going to help", he said while rolling his eyes, "especially if you keep moving." You just gave him a dirty look and leaned back against the wall. "Well you're not the one who has a massive cut on their leg, dumbass." He grinned to himself. "What, what's so funny?" As soon as he realized you saw him he stopped. Something seemed familiar, it felt like you knew him, but you couldn't remember. "Hey can you tell me what happened to me, how I got here, or anything else that might be useful?" He stayed silent. "Fine I'll figure things out for myself then", you said as you tried to get up. As soon as you managed to get one leg off the ground you fell right back down. You yelled in pain. Loki tried to stifle in his laughter, but then quickly gave you a look. "Listen, your crippled, and I'm here to help. It may take a while but I'm supposed to help you get better." You felt exhausted, "I don't need your help, I need answers!" You tried to get up but fell on your stomach. You let out another groan. Loki gave you a pathetic look, "Well if you don't want my help then I guess I'll just go, I've got places to be." He got up and started to walk. You hesitated then looked at him, "Wait" you called. He turned around, "Hmm?" He said pretending to be surprised. "I do need your help." You mumbled under your breath, while lowering your head as you tried to get up. "What was that I couldn't hear you?" He said also faking that as well. "You're such a little shit you know that...I said I need your help." You said while glaring at him. "Oh of course! I mean you do have broken bones, and a concussion." He said while coming over to help you up. He walked you over to your bed. You wait down and looked at him, "You're kidding right?" "Do I look like I'm kidding", he said while going over to a bookshelf. "I don't know actually because I don't know a thing about you." "Good point" he said, "but since you'll be spending the next few months here you'll get to know me pretty soon." You looked at your dirty,ragged, torn clothes, "Hey do you think you can get me something to wear?" You said. Loki looked back at you and rolled his eyes, "Alright." "Promise you'll be quick?" You asked. "I don't really like to make promises." He said turning toward the door. "Please." "Fine." You looked him up and down skeptically, "You aren't lying right, you will come back?" You said turning to face him. He grinned a devilish grin, and his eyes matched it as well, "Would I lie to you?" He asked. "Oh my god, someone help me." You turned back to face the wall, and with that Loki left the room, and you were once again by yourself, with nothing but questions to keep you company.