Chapter 7: Memories (Majin, Megami and Info-chan)

Depuis le début

"May I, Sir?" Majin bowed politely. Raiko appreciated the gesture and politeness as he walked towards her. He removed the guitar from the stand and handed it to her.

"Say child, Do you know any basic guitar chords on this master piece?"

"I could try..." Majin put her index finger on fifth string, her middle one on the sixth string, her ring finger on the second string and her pinky finger on the first string. Then she said "This is a G chord"

The teacher smiled genuinely, he hadn't taught the child yet she knows at least one of the basics.

"Do you want me to teach you how to play a classical guitar, child?"

"I would love to"

Few months after that simple conversation, Sensei Raiko started teaching her how to play that specific Instrument combining Megami's piano lessons, the two girls started to learn and enjoy music together.

One day, Megami sat on a stool and started playing the grand piano. As she is mesmerized by her creation of music, a certain girl sat next to her with a dark brown classical guitar. They play together as well as they make beautiful music together. Melodies, rhythms, music is spreading through the huge music room. Kencho walked pass the room and saw on the glass door the breath taking moment. He entered the room and sat on the sofa, listening on his older sister and his friend on their creation.

After they played that classical piece, Majin set down her guitar on the rack and the silverette closed the keys cover. Silence is a word that is not spoken, they just enjoy each others presence as they stare at each other on the eyes. Silver irises averts her gaze to the amethyst ones. They are smiling as unspoken words are being exchanged, they don't need to. That's how they trully understand one another.

--- Info-chan ---

As the young red head looked at the doctor, the doctor presented her a glasses case. The journalist, Info-chan's father sighs as he knows that this is the best for his child.

"You really have to wear this. It appears that you have accidentally damaged your eyes caused by too much reading" The journalist handed her the case and Info-chan opened it. It contains a red framed glasses, matching her crimson eyes and hair. Info-chan wore it on her eyes, she opened her eyes and checked her surroundings.

The world seems to be clearer when she scanned the horizon, the faces are more detailed, words, numbers seems to be readable. The red head smiled as she tucked the sleeves of her father. The journalist chuckles and petted his daughter.

Joho Teikyosha also known as Info-chan is 7 years old in this chapter, she went to the optical doctor just to check her eyes knowing that her eyes were damaged due to over fatigue and reading on the dark. Info-chan got her glasses and went out with her father, they walked passed a couple of shops and restaurants on the road until they reached their appartment. The red head never met her mother, her father once told her that her mother passed away when she gave birth to Joho.

As her father opened the door on their apartment and settled down on the living room's couch. The red head beamed her excitement and went to her own room. She rummaged through her things, scattering toys on the wooden pavements. Caused by her height, the child pulled a wooden stool and climbed on it just to peek at the window. She opened the sliding window as cool breeze gently passed on her. As she watched the view from her room, she saw a couple of kids playing in front of their flat. Info-chan smiled giddily as she took her things and sprinted to the main door of their apartment, but before she left she shouted to her father "I'm just going to play outside, shout my name if you need anything!" Then slammed the door.