Chapter 1

There. Were. Cameras. Everywhere.

Someone could have an epileptic seizure, and it wouldn't even surprise you.

No, I'm not joking.

Don't even get me started on the crowd that was flanking Todoroki. How he hadn't gone blind yet, was a mystery to you. You almost started to feel bad for him until you remembered he was a stupid jerk that broke your heart, and also the major reason why you can't find a single parking space right now.

"Move!" You growled at some random news reporter, and honked your horn. They whipped around, and gave you a weird look. The nerve! They were the one acting like a bunch of hungry chickens just to get a glance at the oH sO hiGh aNd migHty Mr. Todoroki Shouto. It was like they had no shame!

You couldn't lie though, if you didn't know any better, you might of been one of the girls waking up extra early today just so you could catch a glimpse of his multi colored eyes that seemed to catch the light every time he blinked, and his fluffy hair that felt as soft as it looked.

(I mean whaaat.)

Of course you knew better, but it was still such a shame his personality wasn't as pretty as his face.
-
-
-

AnYwaYs.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

You were finally able to escape the swarm of love struck fans, and just barely made it in time for first period.

You had first period math, which was not your favorite subject, but not really your worst either.

You picked a seat in the middle of the classroom, and reserved one next to you for your closest friend, Izuku. The green haired boy was probably going to be late because he always needs his morning Starbucks.

You have asked why it was so necessary to drink coffee so early in the morning, and why it always had to be from Starbucks. Every time you asked though, you would receive the same pitying stare from him. Every. Single. Time.

Not even a proper answer! Just a look that said "oh you poor thing".

Occasionally, you would also get him to buy you a drink too, and you had to admit, they were pretty good.

The late bell rang, and Izuku suddenly bursted through the door. "I'm here!" He proclaimed,
and flung his arms like he was our lord and savior.

Who's that Pokémon? Ding ding ding! It'sss a theatre kid!

Izuku was covered in a sheen of sweat and breathing heavily. Usually you wouldn't give him a second glance, but you realized that he didn't have a coffee in his hands, and you were instantly concerned.

He regained his composure, and scurried over to you. Dropping himself into the seat you saved for him. Before you could even utter a single syllable he said, "IJustShookHandsWithTodorokiAndImQuaking"

Ohhhhh.

"And I'm guessing you gave him your Starbucks too? I'm surprised." You rested your head on your propped hand, and raised an eyebrow. For such a generous kid, he usually never shares his coffee. Not even with you.

"Yeah! Okay so, I was like, walking to school you know? And I saw poor Todoroki trapped inside a mob of people, so like the knight in shining armor I am, I saved him, and showed him the way to the restrooms. I also gave him my coffee, and he thanked me and shook my hand and yeah I'm going to die happy now." Izuku ranted in one breath. He gets really excited when he talks about the things he likes. Todoroki is one of them. #Can'tRelate

You painted a fake smile on your face. "Okay, you gave him your coffee. Sooo, where is mine?" You already knew the answer but you just wanted to make sure.

Izuku avoided your gaze. "I drank it." He said sheepishly.

You sighed, "of course you did Izuku, but just so you know, you owe me 10 bucks now."

He pouted,"I know, I know! I just couldn't help it!"

You rolled your eyes and smiled, it was hard to be mad at him when he was so adorable all the time.
"It's whatever Izu, just buy me ice cream today," you told him nonchalantly, and he instantly brightened.

He reminded you of the sun, which tells you a lot about him already. Let's just say it's always very warm whenever Izuku is around.

Izuku changed the subject, and you found yourself sharing stories about what you did over the summer for a few minutes before the teacher clapped her hands, and got everyone's attention.

"I know today is the first day of school so we won't be doing anything math related," she spoke in a clear and loud voice. There were cheers from all around. You were already starting to like her.

"You will however, have to write a three paragraph essay of what you did over the summer. You will share all of your stories at the end of class. Yes, all of you will share." There was a collective groan from the class. Never mind, you didn't really like this teacher as much. It could be worse though.

"Oh don't act like that, it's not that hard."

Bet.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Alright class! Let's see what you have got!" The small teacher spoke again, cutting through the silence with her voice. Her brown hair seemed to bounce as she danced around the cluster of desks. You panicked. For the past 40 minutes all you had been doing was doodling.

Please don't pick me, please don't pick me, please don't pick me. Oh my god she's gonna pick me.

She pointed to a random student up at the front, "You. Let's see what you have got." You sighed, extremely relieved it wasn't you. At least now you had time to make something up.

The kid was surprised at first, looking around to make sure the teacher was talking to him, before he started to slowly get up from his seat to go to the front of the classroom, giving his friends a "please help me" look. No help was given.

He sighed, took a breath, and started to begin his generic story before he was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

One might think, since this is a high school in America after all, that it is a school shooter. (Yes, even on the first day of school)

Fortunately, it wasn't.

Unfortunately, it was someone you didn't really expect and sure as hell didn't want to see.

And the look on his face when he saw you in the room let you know that the feeling was mutual.

And now, we are finally able to get into the good stuff. :) Vote and Comment if you enjoyed!