T H I R T Y - E I G H T

| requested by JESS_STAR13 sorry for the long wait! |

I wrap a towel around my plump figure as i step out of the shower. After blow drying my hair i walk out of the bathroom to the closest, checking my phone on the way.

Finn at 9:45 a.m. | hey, baby im on my way to pick you up. see you soon, love you <3

A smile spreads over my face as i send a reply.

Me at 9:47 a.m | okay, love you too :)

Finn and i have been together for a few months. We've known each other for a long time before. He's the best boyfriend ever.

I look over the various clothing hanging in my closest. I don't have much that fits me anymore (i'm a lil chubby to be honest) , but i've been planning on going to the mall for a while now. They never really have plus sizes at the stores there though.

I groan after not feeling satisfied with anything. I decide to just throw on a flowy, floral dress. After pinning my hair back with a few clips i head into the living room to wait for Finn.

The doorbell rings and i walk over to open the door.

"Hey, beautiful," Finn smiles, pulling me in and giving me a quick peck.

"Hey," i smile, grabbing my bag and phone. I lock the door to my apartment on the way out.

"So i was thinking we hit up In n Out and then go to my house?" he asks. We begin walking down to his car.

"In n Out? Finn i'm trying to loose weight." i remind him.

"i don't understand why. You're body is perfect." he says, i roll my eyes.

"You're just saying that. We both know you'd like it if i was a bit skinnier." I sigh, reaching to open the car door.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into him. Placing his soft hand on my cheek.

"Don't say that. I love you just the way you are. I love your plushness when we cuddle. I love our warm hugs. God, Y/n you have no idea how much i adore you and your amazing body. I never want you to change unless you think its better for you. But don't for one second think that I would ever want you to change. I love you, baby." He says gently lifting my chin and connecting our lips.

"I love you, Finn." i say after we pull back.

"Alright! So, In n Out? or Tender Greens?" he smiles as we get in the car.

"Tender Greens." I smile. He nods and places his hand on my thigh as we drive off.