Daddy!

mmm wow😏" "you want itt" she said "I do but I'm scared 😩"I said "pussy😭" she said "don't call me that" I said "that's what you are tho"she said "matter fact...put it in me" I said "ok don't ask me stop🙃"...sooo I put it in her real slow and deep and when you felt it she gasps and started moaning loud asf and I said "mmmm you want me go deeper cause it's only the tip in you😏" she said "I can't take all that😩stopppp" I said "ima not stopping till you cum like 12 times 😁" she said "ughh daddy I can't take it" I said "take it today baby😝" so I started going faster ☺️she started starching my back 😏so I went deeper ☺️and deeper 🙃than she came 💦I said "that's one😏" she said "I can't stand you😩" I said "frl"and stuck my fingers in her😜she said "omg💦uhhhh💦" I whispered to her and said "Cum for daddy babygirl😏"she said "uhh imma cum for daddy💦" she was in that bitch dying 😜 I started going faster and she started arching her back 🤤she said "slow down I don't wanna cum to fast💦" so I went faster and said "I didn't ask what you want 😏" her arch got deeper and her moans got louder ☺️so I took my fingers out her and she said "I came like 4 times on ya fingers 😩"i looked at her and said "well why would you do that baby?😭" she said "cause it was feeling so good daddy i couldn't help it....i wanna go wash up" soooo she went to take her shower thennnn i fucked it upppp🙂🙂🙂 i went in the bathroom and opened the shower curtain 😁 she said "daddyyyyy why can't i wash uppp😩?" so i let her wash up and walked back to the room and checked my phone and i realized she was taking to long soooo i went to the bathroom and walked in (she didn't hear me) so as i was walking in i was hearing moans and i peeked in the shower to see my baby touching herself 😍😍😍so i opened it all the way and sat on the toilet...she jumped and stopped so when i sat do i said "continue ma'am 😏" she said "why should i🙂" i said "you want me get up??" she said "maybe i do" soooo i turned off the water and picked her upp😏took her to the room😏 she said"and wtf you gon d.....oh fuckkkk 😩 (i started eating her pussyyyy) i said "you got all that mouth but act like a crybaby when i do this" she said "stfu" soooo i stuck big man in😏🍆 and as i was sliding in i was kissing on her stomach to her neck leaving hickeys everywhere....😌 she said "daddy i can't take it stop😩😩😩😩" but i wasn't listening so i kept doing what i was doing and when she started screaming i slowly took it out and said " all that mouth babygirl watch who tf you talking to" and smack her ass as i got off the bed😏{4 minutes later} i walk back and she was sleep so i cut on the tv and started playing the game...she rolled over and held on to me and started to moan a little but i didn't mind it so i kept playing the game then she woke up and started kissing my neck and climbed on top of me i said "baby you was just sleep" she said "now i'm woke (moaning)" she was rubbing her pussy on big man cause i took him off so i let her do her...she was speeding up 🤤i slowed her down and whispered in her ear "not so fast mami😩" she said " but daddyyyyy 😩 i said "yes babygirl 🙂" she said "i wanna cum" i said "well cum😭" she said " no on ya face...please daddy 😩😩😩" so i laid on my back and said " come here princess 😏" so she sat on my face and i was moving my tongue up and down her pussyyyy 😏 and she was just asking me to go faster sooooo i went slow and she took it upon herself to ride my face 😏so i let her do what she want🤤 she was saying "daddy it feel so good😩😩😩"...."uhhh i'm bout to cummm". than i stopped 🙂 she said "omg i hate youuu😩" i said "fr bet" and got up and walked to the living room...

TBCCCCCCC😋!

-nya.preetyy😝