Canoeing | R.M

A/N: second and last part next to 'Night Celebration' !

still dedicated to FLUENTITY
damn it has been how many months that i didn't make the part two and im so sorry huhu but  hope this was worth it

WORD COUNT: 2,129 words

✭・.・✫・゜

You were leaning by the railings on the cruise ship. The ray of light hit your face and the wind was making your hair fly. You were amused by the sun that was already setting. This was your favorite view of all time.

As you were watching the scenery, another person came but instead was looking at you

As you were watching the scenery, another person came but instead was looking at you. He smiled to himself as he looked at your hair that was flying because of the wind and the light that was shining on your eyes. He chuckled by your amusement and slowly walked near you with his hands inside his pocket. You could here footsteps going near you but you were still watching the scenery.

"Enjoying yourself out here?" He suddenly asked and that made you jump a little.

"You scared me, Rami." You said and he just laughed.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to." Rami answered and scratched the back of his neck while looking at you.

"I expected you to be with your friends." You said.

"I just went out to have a little fresh air." He answered. "Where's Lucy?" He asked.

"Just inside, probably sleeping." You answered. "The view here is really beautiful, you know?" You said and looked at the scenery again.

Rami just looked at you, went near you and smiled at himself. "Yeah, it really is." He said but instead of looking at the view, he was looking at you.

After he said that, you looked at him and found him staring at you. His curls were also flying which made him look cute for you. You could feel your heart beating fast and uis eyes were looking at you like it was looking at your soul.

"Why are your eyes so beautiful?" You blurted out. You didn't notice that you've already said that. Rami just answered with a chukle and a smile to you, even though he could already feel his heart beating so fast.

He sighed and was about to say something until both of you heard a familair voice calling out for Rami.

"Rami! There you are!" Joe said with Gwilym and Ben behind him. They all stopped their tracks when they saw Rami had company.

Seriously? Rami thought and gave them the look and rolled his eyes, trying to get caught by you.

"The people inside need you. Take your time there, mate." Ben said and pushed Joe away who was going to say something but his two friends already pushed him towards the other side.