Night Celebration | R.M

A/N: this will be split into two parts. here is the first part !

requested and dedicated to FLUENTITY
first imagine in this book. i hope it will go well

WORD COUNT: 1,883 words

✭・.・✫・゜

"Okay, what is this meeting for?" You heard Ben asked. He just arrived in your meeting place that Joe and Gwilym asked you all to go. You were sitting beside Lucy who was your close friend during the making of Bohemian Rhapsody. The rest were all boys because of their characters.

"So, we were all told by the producers and the other staff that..." He paused for a moment. "In celebration for the success of the film we are going..." He prolonged the word 'going' and Gwilym and him said. "We're going on a vacation!"

Gasps filled the silence and everyone was so happy for the news until Joe calmed them down so that he could speak again. "And that's not it. We are going on a cruise ship! As provided by the producers."

With that, everyone then hugged each other and some were howling. You were just smiling happily the whole entire time.

"Can you believe it, Y/N? A cruise ship!" You heard Lucy said to you and you nodded.

"I've never been on one in my entire life." You admitted and she gasped. "This is going to be the best first time that you'll ever have. Especially when these guys are going." She was pointing at the Queen band characters, Joe, Ben, Gwilym and Rami who were now talking with the producers in front of you. "We should go to them."

You and Lucy stood up from your seats and walked towards where the four boys we at.

"I am so glad you called me. Or else you would end up bring cardboard Ben like when you guys went to Japan." Ben said and all of them laughed.

"We all love the good old cardboard Ben more, Ben." Joe said and Ben pushed him playfully and the rest continue to laugh.

"Hey Joe!" Lucy called and Joe looked at the direction where you were.

"Lucy! Y/N! We didn't see you from the crowd. So glad you guys are here." Joe said.

"It's a good thing they decided to do it on a cruise ship because this girl right here." Lucy pointed at you. "Has never been on one before."

"Good thing! And there would also be sightseeing, canoeing--"

"Canoeing?! I love doing those!" You interrupted Joe and giggle.

"You are definitely going to love that." Gwilym looked at Rami and pushed him lightly and Rami looked at him confusingly. You also looked at all of them confusingly but you shrugged it off because you knew these boys love to make jokes all the time.

"Definitely, do not be late on this. We are going the day after tomorrow." Joe continued to explain.

"Of course not. I don't want to miss this for the world." You said.

"And tonight! We will have a night celebration for the success of the film too!" Joe said confidently. "And with drinks!"

"Joe, enough of the drinks, really." Lucy scolded and Joe just pouted.