One Starry Night

Everything that I do seems repeating the day and day passess by. The clouds seems so dark like how I see, the world so gloom and dull. But the world I used to live before suddenly change when you brought me to the world where the stars are glowing up in the sky, forming it's constellation as we talk sincerely and pouring jokes that we end up laughing together. I couldn't even remember how it started. It's just happened,  I forget things easily when you are the reason baby.

Your voice was husky and cold as the evening. Your jet-black hair is swayed by the wind as you allure me with your chortles. In just like that, the world stopped and all I could hear is the pounding thing beneath in my chest? Like a volcano want's to explode, like the butterflies are following after you, like the birds are cheeping around you, like riding in the cloud, like a taste of cotton candy, an elixir perhaps, that cures all my sickness.

Can somebody tell me, how to stop the ticking of the clock? So that, we can stayed up like this for a bit longer. In this dark night, full of stars, sitting down in the top of your car, not a place for romance but a place where I can solemnly admire you closely, where I can look at you without blinking my eyes, where I can solely hear your laughter, where I can solely see you smiling, when your dimple showed up and that made my system malfunctioned.

A perfect scene that I have ever dream. Even without the roses, the candle lights, the song from the violin,  and the romantic words from your mouth, like how I seen in the movies and read in the novels. It's just too beautiful to compare with all of those. To be with you alone is what I forsee a glee that eversince I haven't feel before. To be with you alone in this starry night is more than romantic than the novels and movies.