BULLY 😈

NBANAHMIR
             ( YBN Nahmir + NBA Young Boy)

NAHMIR POV

as im walking through the halls, i feel a huge force hit my shoulder, causing me to slam to the floor and my books go everywhere, as i slowly start to pick myself up, i try to look for whoever did it as i see Kentrell and his friends stood there laughing at me.

thats kinda put me in a bad mood, and i couldnt even go to class too calm down, because it was lunch, and i had no friends at all. So i would stand under the bleachers where no one would find me or ever see me. I'm sat under the bleechers on the patchy grass waiting for the bell to ring, until somebody came under here, very loud and clearly.

"Good performance huh bae" kentrell said with the biggest smile on his face. "I understand you gotta hide it from people but you did way too much back dere". Kentrell could see my obvious anger and decided to pull me in for a long kiss, his lips were so soft, it would turn me on literally whenever he would lick them.

We got more deep into the kiss and he starts feelin up on my booty, so i guess we doin this now. I grab his dick and palm it throught his boxers (since he can never pull up his damn pants to cover that shit) he breaks off the kiss to let out a slight moan as i laugh. He finally has enough as he starts to undo his belt fast, he pulls down his pants and says "suck it bitch" so obviously my hoe ass is on my knees right away.

As i pull out his rock hard dick from his drawls, i lick the tip all the way down to the bottom of the shaft and then put the entire thing in my mouth, my cheeks digging in like shit because im sucking so hard, i love hearing him moan, it makes me just want to go further. After sucking for a cool three minutes, i stand up and turn around. He catches on quick to what im trying to say as he pulls down my pants, he then gets on his knees and spreads my cheeks. I feel a warm sensation at my hole, as kentrell starts to lick all around my hole, occasionally sucking on it, causing me to moan out loudly.

He stands up with the cheesiest grin on his face as he pulls my waist closer to him, he aligns his head up with my hole, both of us moaning from the sensitive spots, he slowly slides in as i scream out, because his girth is alot to handle, he slams his hand against my mouth, just as hard as he slams into me, even on the first stroke he hits my prostate.

At this point hes beating this pussy tf up as loud slaps is all i can hear, along with his heavy breathing, the bell has long gone at this point, so he takes his hand from my mouth and uses it to hold my waist to slam harder into me, it feels so painful but yet so pleasurable and i cant help but moan out very loudly.

he grabs the back of my hoodie and pushes me so that im bent over but still stood up, while he holds my hoodie to support me as he pounds into me, making his balls slap against my thighs, he starts to get slower in his thrusts when he pulls me up and starts kissing all over my neck, making the pleasure even better, at this point i know hes close, so i start pushing myself back on his dick to help him out.

After about ten seconds, i feel him fill my walls with his hot cum, i didnt know what was sexier, his loud moans or the fact that he was releasing inside of me, after he gets all of it into me, he thrusts into me mad hard and then pulls out, "i bet you addicted to this dick huh" with a huge smile as he pulls his pants up and walks away, leaving me alone under the bleachers.

I try to start walking to class but my legs feel like spaghetti, so i guess ill just have to stay here for this period.

————————————————————————

HI LMFAOOO IM SO BAD AT THIS BUT I TRY, im not even going to read back over it because it too cringey 💀💀
anyways im finna make a gazzy fan page, so the next time i update, ill probably tell yall stank asses to follow it