Different Types of Window Films for Different Needs

Want to improve the quality of interior space? Well, there are many options that you can explore but if you are looking for an inexpensive way to do that, then window films is something that you would love. It makes the windows look different, promotes privacy while allowing plenty of light to brighten up the interiors of any home or office. There are many types of window films available in the market that can make choosing the right one based on your preferences and needs, a daunting task. To help you out, we have jotted down a few popular options that you can explore.

Solar Film

If you live in a place where the heat in the summers could reach up to unbearable levels, then 3m solar films Singapore is what you should opt for. It reduces 97% infrared heating and offers 55% of heat protection, making the indoor much more comfortable to dwell in. Whether you want to keep your home or office cool, the solar film will do the work, reducing energy cost. The things inside your dwelling or work space will also stay safe as the film do not expose them to direct sunlight.

Graphic Vinyl Films

Don't want the glass of your office or home look white or black but something unique that portrays your personality. Through graphic vinyl films, you can choose any eye catching graphic that you would like to add to the interiors and the rest of the work will be done by the professionals. With extreme attention to details, any glass will look better and creative, adding a fun element to the overall interior.

Frosted Films

Your privacy is of utmost importance? Why invest in heavy drapes when frosted films can do the work for you? Self-adhesive and made out of plastic, they are easy to use. Frosted window film has an opaque appearance for lasting privacy. Available in four options: Matt finish frosted, sandblast frosted, 100% white and black films are the best way to protect your privacy especially in office setting.

If you are considering frosted film Singapore office, then you can get one with the logo. It is beneficial for those who have an office in a shared working space. The front glass with frosted film will maintain your privacy while the logo on it will let your clients know where to find you.

Whiteboard Films

A creative mind is never at rest. And when you are not trying hard, that's the time when a great idea strikes. Whiteboard films promote that creativity and allow you to scribble your great ideas on any surface that you want that is covered with this particular film. Those who have limited working space can also use whiteboard film to their advantage.

The 3m window films improve appearance of the indoors and save you from unsettling glare intruding through your windows. You get maximum protection from UV rays too.