🕷️Chapter thirteen🕷️

You woke up on Sunday, it was later in the day. Last night you fell asleep on Peter's chest. You remembered this when you woke up and saw him next to you.

You felt happy to see him yet you weren't sure what to do now you were awake. You figured it'd be best to go back to sleep, you were still a little tired from the late night and you knew Peter would wake you if it go too late.

You fall back into an asleep state for the next few hours. As you continued sleeping, a strange dream entered your mind. It felt odd even though nothing to suggest something was wrong has happened.

The dream continued to play in your mind for a while and slowly got scarier and scarier.

It was a very dark dream. The whole world found out about your otherworldly secret, putting you in danger, people were searching for you  all over the place. Peter was trying to help but he couldn't do much.

You both ran to the top of a tall building as crowds continued to chase you. You eventually reach a dead end at the edge of the building.

The crowd drew nearer until they stopped, eyeing you down like an alien.

A man suddenly ran out of the crowd, you didn't know who it was and it was like he came from nowhere, he pushed you off the edge of the building and you started falling down towards the ground.

You started screaming really loud wanting it to end but it continued on, it was like torture. You wouldn't hit the floor for ages and you were petrified.

Suddenly, you were pulled out of your dream and into reality. Peter was looking into your eyes with a worried expression covering his face.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?!" He said,

"It was just.." you were breathing heavily, "..a bad dream"

Peter pulled you closer to him and hugged you, "it's okay now, it's just a dream, it's over now."

"Thank you." You said, hugging him back.

Soon Peter had to leave and go home. The next time you'd see him in person would be Monday and you couldn't wait.

You decided that you'd go for a walk around New York seeing as there was still so much to see.

After about 20 minutes, you saw a grand-looking bank coming up and it really intrigued you. The building looked amazing, you wondered what the history was of it.

As you got closer to it you looked just inside to see what it was like. However, you did not find a quiet bank but a robbery in play.

One of the robbers wearing a black mask saw you and began to walk closer to you, holding his gun.

He grabbed you and pulled you inside. You were about to scream until some tape was put over your mouth by another robber and you were tied up.

As you sat there, a couple robbers nearby watching you, it dawned on you that clearly not many people knew of this robbery as no one had attempted to break you out.

After around 45 minutes you got a glimpse of your phone and various texts and missed calls from Peter were there. He seemed to be getting slightly worried.

You waited for the next five minutes until you saw a figure moving outside of a window. You instantly knew who it was and you felt a weight being lifted.

You watched Spider-Man out of the corner of your eye as he sat down, it looked like he was planning his way in.

You notice Peter cover his mouth whilst wearing the mask, he wasn't expecting to see you there but it made sense to him. He wanted to get you to safety so badly but he needed to be careful.

He went to the criminal furthest away from everyone and whisked him away with a web, knocking him out once the robber was close enough to him.

He did this for a few robbers until they noticed. A robber came towards you and lifted a gun to your head.

"Whoever you are, stop what you are doing or the girl gets it!" The robber yelled.

You began to get scared, this was the last thing you wanted to happen. You looked around the room, anxious, trying to find any sign of help.

About 2 minutes pass until you see a small web attach itself to the gun, it was yanked and the gun flew away.

Spider-Man dropped down into the scene and knocked out the other robbers with guns.

Some of the outlaws remained but Spider-Man took the hostages to safety first. You were last to be freed but you were surrounded by the most criminals so you knew why.

Eventually he freed you and you wanted to hug him so badly because you knew it was Peter but that would go badly.

"Thank you," you said quietly instead.

"Just doing my duty," he said and you could hear his smile under his mask as he said that.

When it was all over, you and the rest of the hostages went back to your lives and Spider-Man left. You were still pretty shook up but you were glad Peter was there.

You headed home, you didn't want to get into any more trouble.

You went through the apartment door and greeted your Grandmother before going to your bed and lying on it lazily.

Peter was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for, you literally owe him your life. And those were your last thoughts before drifting to sleep.