🕷️Chapter twelve🕷️

(F/A) - Favourite Animal

It was around 10am when you got up, it was a weekend so you could get away with that.

You remembered that you and Peter had a date today and you felt a wave of excitement come over you.

You log on Pictergram for a short while to see what was happening in the world. You were following a hashtag for the school in case something important like school news came up.

However, this was not what you were greeted by. You saw a photo of you and Peter kissing under the tree from yesterday. You didn't even know how they got that. The post was captioned:

'thoughts on these two sneaking around school together, we think there's a bigger story here.'

Having more people talk and notice you in school would not be good for Peter's secret identity or the fact you were from another dimension. You didn't want to have scientists perform experiments on either of you.

You text Peter a link in a text message instantly and he responded shortly after,

'Don't worry (Y/N), it's going to blow over. I promise'

His reassuring words made you feel better and you text him your thanks back.

It had been a quiet day, you spent a while getting to know your new grandmother seeing as she's the only family you had.

By 5pm you hear the doorbell ring, you were already dressed for the date so you stand up from the sofa and walk to the door.

As you open it you are greeted by Peter's warm smile.

He handed you a box of chocolates he had gotten for you and you thanked him. When you had put the chocolates down you hugged him and you felt so safe and happy there.

Before you parted you planted a quick kiss just Infront of his ear and then moved away.

You then walked hand in hand outside and got in a taxi.

Once you arrived at the fairground, it wasn't too busy, however definitely not quiet. You and Peter began looking around and you see a stall with a massive plush (F/A). You wanted it a lot but the game you had to complete seemed hard.

Peter noticed this,

"Do you like that (F/A)?" he asked,

"Yeah, but I'm not sure how I'd be able to get it.." you trailed off.

"I'll have a go," he said,

"Don't worry Pete, you don't have to."

"I insist," he smiled.

You couldn't get over how amazing he was, he is the nicest human being ever.

Soon enough, your boyfriend came over with a plush (F/A) in his arms. You were so happy.

You tightly hugged him and whispered,

"Thank you," quiet enough that only he could hear it.

"Your welcome" he responded in the same way.

You both walked to a Ferris wheel that stood proud in the centre of the fairground.

"Do you wanna ride it?" You heard Peter ask you,

"You bet!" You reply and both get on.

Once the wheel had been going for a short while, you reached the peak. It stopped at the top and you looked at Peter. Peter turned to you and you ended up getting lost in each other's eyes.

Slowly you got closer until you met in the middle in a kiss. You had never felt happier than when you were with Peter. You could do this all day long.

When you parted you placed your head on Peter's shoulder and the Ferris wheel came back down slowly.

Soon the night was over and you headed back to your home. By the time you got there your Grandmother was asleep and you invited Peter in.

He came in and you lay and talked, sitting on your bed. You rested on Peter's chest and soon fell asleep, feeling safe when he was there.