Acknowledgements and Details

Hey everyone! Ok so before I get into the story I wanted to acknowledge the people who helped me create this story and give the details you will need to know.
The people I'm thanking are:
My aunt (Bridget)
My cousin (Corrine)
My other cousin (Lena)
My sister (Maggie)
My mother
Google (we looked up a lot of stuff)

Ok now for the details. The main characters are:
Luke Banks (He is a freshman in Harrington Prep) -Scarlett's brother
Bryan Banks (He is in 6th grade at another school [ I didn't bother to come up with a name for his middle school]) -Scarlett's brother
Wyatt Banks (He is a sophomore at Harrington Prep) -Scarlett's brother
Sawyer Banks (He is a junior and Harrington Prep) -Scarlett's twin
Scarlett Banks (She is a junior at Harrington Prep)
Cameron Moore (She is in Scarlett's grade and her best friend [Does soccer with Scarlett and plays basketball])
Maria Roberts (She is in Scarlett's grade and is her friend [She loves music and has a crush on Reid])
Avery Phillips (She is in Scarlett's grade and is her friend [She loves art])
Carter West (He is in Scarlett's grade and is her friend [He loves skateboarding and has a crush on Scarlett])
Reid Tate (He is in Scarlett's grade and is her friend [He is the quarterback but is secretly nerdy- has a crush on Maria but doesn't know she likes him back)

So those are the characters and here are some important things to know:

One: I don't think Harrington Prep exists. I made up the school.
Two: I came up with these names based on my own imagination, my cousin's help, or google. I am not trying to steal anything. I have all rights.

Ok final thing:

One: Don't be rude. If you don't like my story, that is fine. Just don't read it and find a new one. You don't have to comment rude things like 'I hate your story' or 'this is stupid.' It is rude and annoying given that I along with the people I mentioned before have worked really hard to create this.
Two: I would appreciate it if you would vote for my story along with commenting any grammar or spelling mistakes so I can fix those things for future readers (but don't be rude about it!)
Three: If you have any questions please feel free to comment your questions. I want you all to know what I am talking about so you can enjoy the story.
Four: Enjoy the story! 🤗