Cook for Six

After the excitement had died down Gabrielle had heard the full story of what happened to Meliodas. And to say she wasn't surprised was an understatement.

"You know what he's like. Once  Meliodas finds someone of interest like Elizabeth then he will do anything to protect them. Taking a knife from a drunken gang member is one of the littler things." Gabrielle sipped her cold lemonade as King shrugged. He stirred his cup of tea and looked up as Dianna held her hand out for a small bird to land on. Gabrielle shook her head and looked down.

"You can stay here if you would like. I have a spare room but one of you will need to sleep on the couch. " King nodded and looked at his pillow.  Most likely will be sleeping on the large fluffy object.  Elizabeth was already asleep in the guest room meaning one would have to share with her and as for the other. Well King may have that handled.

"I'll sleep on the couch." Ban chirped in. He took a swig of the ale in his mug and looked out over the small garden of  herbs and flowers. Gabrielle looked to Ban confused. If he slept next to Elizabeth then everyone would have a bed. But he wasn't taking the offer of a comfortable bed. Sighing slightly she looked away and excepted his offer.

"I'll need to go into the village tomorrow for a few supplies." Gabrielle said gently finishing her beverage. King looked over to her and nodded.

"What will you need?" He asked as Gabrielle stood taking the empty glasses off the table setting them onto a trey she lifted them up and balanced the small trey on her hip.

"I'll need gause for one. A few items for meals and then possibly ale considering I havev an alchoholic in my house now." Bn huffed and looked at her as she walked by to her house. On her way in she winked to him nd closed the door. Her hands tied a delicate knot around her hips as she fit the apron snuggly to her figure. As everyone saat outside she began cleaning her few portions of dishes and prepare to cook supper. Looking into her basket of goods and meats she sighed and leaned back.

"I have to cook for six. This will be fun." >_<