Chapter one

So you and your best friend nina were out with a few of your friends.

You and the others are prettymuch every day outside chillin,eating and just talking.

The names of the others were Zion,Nico,gab and nina and you .

You were out all day were often going home together so first we bring nina home than nico
than gab.

So zion and you are often alone on your way home  just having like a normal talk .

My life has been very stressing the last months.
I'm an upcoming actor I acted in a teen love movie on Netflix and we're filming a new one right now.
Anyways my grandpa died and on top of that I have written my final exams but it's slowly getting better.

Zion brought me home I went upstairs and checked the time it was 10 pm

I had a shoot the next morning at like 6:30am for the new movie.

I was way to tired to take a shower so I just took of my make up,changed into some comfy clothes and started Netflix.

I plugged my phone into the charger and set an alarm for 4:30am.

*4:30 am*
I woke up from a really annoying sound.
I turned the alarm of and stretched.
I was really tired but also exited for the new shoot

Acting has always been a big dream of mine and the fact that this is real is just wow.

So I got up and washed my face with really cold water.

I had to pick an outfit out so I decided  to wear this it was still very cold even though we had summer it was cold as fu*k.

When I got out of the shower I was about to do my make up

I wanted to do a full face but still natural
So foundation,concealer,contour,powder,highliter,mascara
While I was doing my make up I saw that Zion was live on playing fortnite.
He talked in a way he only does when he's high so I texted him.

                                                                             Y/n
                                        Why tf are you high at 5 am....

Z👼🏼
Can you come over pls I need
someone to talk

Y/n
                                      Z I have a shoot at 6:30 I'm sry

Z👼🏼
Pleassseeeee🥺🥺

                                                                                     Y/n

                                                                                     Y/n

                         Okey I'm coming but not that long ok ?
Z👼🏼
😊😊

So i got ready grabbed all my stuff and drove to the prettymuch crib.
Zion is in a Boyband but we don't really talk about it.
So when I got there I rang the bell and no one opend
So I called z and told him I'm outside.
I was freezing

A few sec later z opend the door and gave me the biggest hug.
"Okey can I come in now I'm cold as fuck"I said dying from the coldness
"Yup" He said and got to the side I walked in and waited for him to close the door

We both went to his room he was still playing fortnite but he turned it off .

I just sat on his bed I took his blanket and put it all over me.

"So what do you wanted to talk about?" I said.
"Oh yeah right sooooo" he said getting a little upset.
I just looked at him like just say it.
"Sammi broke up with me" he said looking down.
"  I told ya she's a hoe" I said.

Z and sammi were dating for 3 months now but z always told me she's acting weird and he things she has someone new but he didnt want to break up because he loved her so much.

I stayed quite but then I heard sniffs
Z is still looking down

"Hey...hey z look at me okey" I said as I cupped his head onto my hands.
He than looked up at me with red bloodshot eyes.
I looked deep in his eyes and said.

"Z you're such a beautiful nice person you have so much love in your heart and that little bitch doesent even now what love means okey? She doesent deserves your love at all really. Safe that for the one woman who loves you the same way you do." Not looking away from his eyes.
He just sniffed and than hugged me for so long.
"Thank you" He said and cried more and more.
"You don't have to thank me I'm here for you" I said.

I got up to get water for z.

I laid down next to him after he drank the water he cuddled me and laid his head on my cheast.
I was on my phone the whole time when it was 6:15 am and z was in really deep sleep I decided to get up and go to the set.