Inside His Head

Like I have said before, I'm deciding to mess just about everything up in this story and only moderately go with the doctor who timeline (which I'll say is a very messed up one), and even though this is like the 10th chapter and should probably be put in the description section of this story (which means I will probably put it up there too) but this story is taking place before Peter Capaldi became the doctor and before Matt Smith went to that planet and fought with the Silence. I don't remember much about the details, but I know that was part of the episode.

I feel as though this is a very long "author's note" kinda thing, so I'll go back to the story..

------

[The Doctors POV]

I looked at the kicked down door in awe. Everything just happened so fast, I could barely believe it, never mind comprehend it. All those years ago, on Gallifrey, I had forgotten about my "teen years", as the humans say. Numerous memories that haunted me for most of my life, I had forgotten, then remembered just seconds ago. I'd even forgotten her name, her name being Romana. When I met her in my "fourth stage", I'll say, I'd thought that, that was the first time I'd ever met her. Apparently, that is not to be true.

[Young Doctor's POV] (by the way this is a flashback, just so you guys don't get confused)

"Well hello there young lady," I said to a beautiful woman that passed me, "do you fancy yourself a date?"

"Me? Are you speaking to me?" she looked at me, curiously.

"Well I don't see any other ladies as beautiful as you are anywhere around here. Do you?" I said, being as charming as I could possibly be. I assumed the girl had no idea who I was, the women around here knew I was quite the charmer of beautiful girls such as her.

A deep red danced on her cheeks, it was very adorable, I'll say. "I-I suppose I don't. Do you really think I'm all that pretty?"

"Yes, you look as if you haven't ever regenerated. (Regarded as a compliment in Gallifreyan society) You look as if that is simply how you were born, a beautiful woman" Now that may not look like a compliment to those not of this planet, but here, in this culture, it most certainly is. I gave her a smile, and she most certainly smiled back. "So, do you fancy yourself a date- what was your name again?"

"Romana. Romana is my name, and why yes I would love to go on a date with you, and what was your name?"

I laughed a hearty laugh, and said "The Doctor, they call me The Doctor."

Her mouth opened in surprise "Aren't you a little young for a title?"

"I know I am quite young, only 35 years of age!"

"Oh my! I am already 30, and I haven't a even a beginners title! You must be one smart boy indeed!"

(These people may seem very old, but I have it to where timelords to not age as we do. The Doctor is maybe a little over 19 in "human years" and Romana is about 18, that way you guys aren't severely confused. Like I said, I am screwing up things to a very large degree, and I don't care one bit!)

"I am also quite the sweet one too, though I am sure that was obvious to you." I take a finger and tilt her chin up to me, get close to her, and whisper "And you are a very beautiful girl, that is most obvious. I would not be surprised if you already had a significant other."

She giggled a most sweet giggle, a giggle that made her even more more attractive to me. "You really are too sweet. You must be quite the player, are you sure you don't have many other girlfriends? I wouldn't want to upset any of them by taking away such a gift from them."