Games I really enjoy

Well for the past 11 years i have been a massive gamer I really started gaming when my dad let me me play modern warfair 2 (MW2) ever since then I have been non stop playing games.

The games I play:

Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 is an amazing game with characters that anyone would enjoy, funny humor and great storyline. If you are ready for a game that haves endless possibilities with over 1 million guns and a fantastic dlc range with 5 headhunter dlc's and 5 story dlc's you have to play this game.

Minecraft:

I know, I know 'minecraft is for babies' but if you set some goals for you to make then the game can acctually be fun. You can set building goals for yourself or adventure the world looking for amazing things or you can just complete the game by deafeating the ender dragon.

Call of duty:

Call of duty is a fun game that you can play with your mates when ever you feel bored or you can play solo and meet people in game chat. There are many modes for you to play there is campain, mutiplayer or zombies for any of these gamemodes you can a have a blast.

Roblox:

I dont have much to say exsept it is a fun game with lots of games to find.

Thats about it for now i left Fortnite because I dont like how the game is turning out.

Cya