Chapter 11

Connor sighed as he awake, feeling the warmth of Hank's back.
Connor smiled at how they switched positions while they were asleep.
Connor took Hank's shoulders in his hands and shook, whispering "honey, time to get up." Softly in his ear.
Hank groaned before stirring awake.
"Time to go to work, babe."
"Yeah, yeah okay," Hank grumbled before slowly getting up and walking to his closet.

***

Hank turned the car's engine off and watched the smaller male leave the car, smiling at him as he waited for Hank to return to his side.
The couple both entered the station, almost immediately as they did, Fowler yelled for Connor to come to his office.
Connor smiled softly at Hank before walking to the captain's office, watching Hank sit down at his desk.
"What do you need, sir?" Connor asked, closing the glass door behind him and walking to Fowler's desk.
"We have a new android, another RK model. We need you to help him and Gavin with their work for the first week or so, and only you, Lieutenant  Anderson has his work he needs to do."
Connor nodded, asking when the new Android would be present. After learning it was arriving now, and that Gavin already knew about his new partner, Connor left, watching for the arrival.

Connor sat awaiting the arrival in his desk next to Hank's. Hank was not happy that he couldn't be with Connor when he had to go with the new partners but just kind of let it go.
Connor was the first to greet the Android, running up to him as he entered the office.
Connor analyzed the Android, 
model RK900,serial #313 248 317 - 87. He was released in November 2038. He is sent by the company to assist the Detroit City Police Department and U.S. State Department.
No generated name.
"Hello! I'm Connor. Your predecessor, I'm here to assist you and your partner in your next few cases, as I was assigned to." Connor held out his hand to greet the Android, he slowly took Connor's hand and shook it. "Hello, Connor. I do not have a name so I am not able to greet you as so."
He stood tall and upright, had his chest puffed out, shoulder's perfectly aligned, his towering height could be intimidating to Connor if he didn't already know how this Android was. Connor laughed at the new Android's tough persona he was giving off, Grabbing his arm and tugging him to Gavin's desk.
"Gavin," Connor started, extending his arm out in motion, "Meet RK900."
"Hi, tin can," Gavin grumbled, not looking up from his phone as he played a game on it. 
"RK900, you can sit there," Connor stated, motioning to an extension to Gavin's desk. 
The Android obeyed and sat next to Gavin, Connor taking a seat and setting it in front of the desks. The three worked on cases and other small things they had to do until late.

***

     Connor felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned to see Hank, "Hi, Sweetie. What do you need?"
"I'm going out, okay? You can stay here with them if you need to." He said quietly, earning a nod from Connor.
"Okay, Lieutenant. I love you." Connor said as he stood, wrapping his arms around Hank's neck and kissing him briefly as to not call too much attention to themselves.
"Yeah. Love you too." Hank said as he turned and left.
"See you at home!" Connor called out once more, sitting back down and finishing his work.
"I didn't know the Lieutenant and you were in a romantic relationship." RK900 stated,
"Oh, yes. We are. We have been for a while now." Connor hummed, smiling to himself.
"Yeah, the old bag and the first tin can are fuckin'." Gavin said smugly, laughing to himself, taking a slow sip of coffee.
"Now, Detective. I don't think They are-" RK900 was cut off by Conmor's innocent voice;
"We only have a few times, Gavin."
Gavin jerked his coffee spewed from his mouth and nose in surprise.
"H-holy shit, Connor! I didn't need to know that!" Gavin gasped, his face turning red as he began to wipe his face with his sleeve before RK900 grabbed his arm.
"Here, Detective," RK900 said calmly, handing Gavin a couple tissues.
"Yeah. Whatever." He mumbled, taking it and wiping his face.
"So, you got a name or are you just," Gavin began, smirking as he tried to say in his best cliché robot voice; "RK900?"
"I do not, but as you are my partner, you may assign me a name." RK900 offered, tilting his head down to look at Gavin in the eyes.
"Imma just call you Nines until you find your damn self one." Gavin mumbled.
"I see. Nines is a... Pet name I believe?" Nines asked, making Connor blush.
"What is it with you tin cans?!" Gavin laughed, letting his guard down slightly.
"What do you mean, Detective?" Nines asked.
"Well you said 'pet name' and caused Connor here to turn as bright as a fuckin' Christmas tree." Gavin stated, crossing his arms and glaring at Connor.
Connor mumbled before looking away.
"From what I detect..." Nines started, grabbing Connor's arm and connecting with him, "From what I saw, Hank has a pretty strange pet name for Connor during intimate situations, causing his thirium pump regulator to rise, like a heart rate. That's why he, quote, 'lit up like a fuckin' Christmas tree'."
"Holy shit don't tell me Connor calls Hank freaking 'daddy' or "master" or some kinky shit like that." Gavin mumbled.
"No, Detective. Connor does not have a pet name for Hank as Hank has for him. Apparently this pet name is-"
Connor slapped his hand over Nines' mouth.
Gavin grabbed Connor's wrist and removed it from Nines' mouth.
"I gotta hear this." He laughed as Connor mumbled and crossed his arms, giving up.
"Like I was saying, the Lieutenant seems to enjoy calling Connor 'slut' and 'babyboy' during intimacy." Nines said blankly.
"Oh my god!" Gavin yelled as Connor bit his lip in embarrassment.
"Stop taking about my sex life." Connor mumbled, making Gavin laugh harder.
"Connor! Haha! You enjoy being called a slut?! Haha!" Gavin continued to laugh, leaning forward and holding his stomach.
Connor stood, still blushing.
"I'm going to go find the Lieutenant. Have a good night you two." Connor mumbled before leaving, a shy, amused smile on his face.
Gavin continued to laugh before looking over at Nines who had a disturbed look on his face.
"What is it, toaster?" Gavin asked, calming down.
"I... Basically witnessed Connor and the Lieutenant have sex in all the ways they did it." He mumbled, as a light blush accompanied his pale cheeks.
"And who's damn falt was that?!" Gavin exclaimed, laughing once again.