🔥5🔥

Stoke
"Have you talk to the boy?" I asked Jaqueen. "He's not picking up his phone" she sobbed laying her head on my chest,
I felt so bad for her I didn't know what to do.

If I tell her dad it's gone be like I'm betraying her but then again if I don't tell her dad I'm going to be a bad friend. He's like my brother and I can't betray him like that.

"Uncle short short, please don't tell daddy yet I wanna tell him myself" she looks up at me and I nodded.

"I'll see" I said rocking us back and forth. She jerked out of my grip and started pacing around the room. "I could've sworn all me and Cameron used protection but then again condoms break" she started panicking.

She then ran to the bathroom to go throw up. Me and sky quickly followed her. "It's ok baby girl, let it all out" I said rubbing her back while Sky held her hair.

Few minutes later

"Jaqueen baby I'm sorry but i already told your daddy" I told her as I walked into the room.

"What-why will you do that?" She started crying. "Mom and dads gone kill me" her sobs was starting to ache my heart.

"They won't do such thing, just know if your mom and dad chose to not support you I got you don't worry about it" I said hugging her.

"You gotta go tell them tho" I said in fact imma go with her.
"Ok uncle I love you" she said sniffing.

"Love you too little girl" I said getting up to go get ready.

Queen
"Stop Jah" I whined pushing him away. "Let me just put the tip, only the tip I promise" he said rubbing between my thighs.

"Nigga stop" I smack his hand away getting up to fix my dress. He smack his teeth and give me the hardest look ever.

"Lotion helps" I shrugged and he still didn't say anything he was about to speak up but got interrupted by his phone ringing. I'm sure it's that hoe.

"What?" He yelled causing me to give him my full attention.

Jaqueen
As we approach mom and dads I became even more nervous and scared. We got out and went to knock on the door.
"Oh my goodness Jah stop it damn!" I heard my mom yelled on the other end.

The door opened to my dad in just shorts and nothing else. "Man go put on some clothes" Uncle Stokeley said walking in.

My dad look at me causing me to quickly look down at my feet.
My mom came out of the kitchen with just a thong and my dad t shirt.

"Go put on something man walking around the house but still choose to be stingy" he said pushing her upstairs. As they were about to enter the room my dad turned around and said "give us a few minutes to get ready" uncle stoke shook his head and went over to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Stokeley
Hope these nasties wiped this counter down cuz I ain't bout to touch  it, yes I thought me and Kylie was but I guess not.

Queen and Jah beat us that why they have all them kids running around the house.

I grabbed the Mac and cheese and started heating it up.
"Want some?" I asked and she nodded.

When the timer went off I grabbed her a plate and give her some.
As we sat down to eat I started to hear faint moaning.

Oh lawd I thought and turned the tv up.

Ight I'm so mf tired imma just go watch MR. Bean ✌🏾💜