Part 6

It's the middle of the night but you're wide awake. You're tossing and turning in your bottom bunk. You can't stop thinking about Lana. Her twinkling eyes, her pale pink lips, her beautiful body. You try to close your eyes but you can still see her in your thoughts. Lana hears you moving around under her. She climbs off her bunk and sits at the edge of your bed.
"Is everything okay, (y/n)?"
"I'm fine I just can't sleep"
"Is there anything I can do?"
"Lay with me?"
Lana crawls next to you and gets under the covers. You burrow your face into her chest while she holds you and runs her fingers through your hair. You grab one of her hand and put it on your cheek. You want nothing more than to stay like this forever. But you think this isn't real. You think Lana could never love you the way you love her. You let go of her hand and wriggle out of her arms making your way to the opposite end of the bed. You turn away from her and start to cry silently into your knees.
"(Y/n) love, what's wrong?"
You don't answer her. The words don't come out and you can't stop crying. Lana pulls you back to her, shushing you and stroking your cheek.
"I love you Lana", you whisper through your tears.
"What?", she says. She looks at you with a shocked look on her face. Your heart shatters in you. You feel a sharp pain in your chest causing more tears to come out. You push away from Lana now leaning against the wall. You look at her staring back at you.
"I love you Lana. Everything about you is so perfect. And it hurts because I know you'll never feel the sa-", before you can finish your sentence you feel Lana's lips crashing into your as she cups your face. You feel the electricity spreading through your entire body. Once you process what's happening, you kiss her back passionately yet tender. If this is a dream, you never want to wake up. Your lips part with her still cupping your face. and she looks at you with tears in her eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner, (y/n)?"
You didn't even know how to answer that question. You were still shocked.
"I've loved you since the first moment I saw you."
"But you're so perfect Lana. How could you love me?"
Lana looks at you with anger in her eyes.
"Don't you ever think for a second that you aren't perfect (y/n). You are an angel. My angel."
You smile so big at her and crawl back into her arms. You mess with her dress while she plays with your hair. You want to scream and shout how happy you feel. It's the most happy you've ever been in your life even though your in Briarcliff, you know you'll be okay. You have Lana.
"I love you Lana."
I love you too sweetheart."
She kisses your forehead tenderly and you both drift off to sleep.