Playlist

"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?"
Gasoline
-Halsey

"See, I recall being afraid of the dark and holding on to teddy bears. I'd wrap myself in blankets, just to cover me from fear."
Seventeen
-Alesia Cara

"I'll rise up. I'll rise like the day. I'll rise up. I'll rise unafraid, and I'll do it a thousand time again."
Rise up
-Andra Day

"What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?"
Bury a friend
-Billie Eilish

"Before the truth will set you free, it'll pick you up. Before you find a place to be."
Mantra
-Bring Me The Horizon

"Whit lips, pale face. Breathing in snowflakes.
The A Team
-Ed Sheeran

"Sick is all these people talking. Sick of all this noise."
Castle
-Halsey

"I'm waking up to ash and dust. I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust. I'm breathing in the chemicals."
Radioactive
-Imagine Dragons

"Even the stars and the moon don't shine quite like we do. Dreamers searching for the truth."
Hymn
-Kesha

"I won't be, no, I won't be like you. Fighting back, I'm fighting back the truth."
DNA
-Lia Marie Johnson

"You got the heart of a Phoenix. So let the see you rise."
Phoenix
-Olivia Holt

"I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did. Yeah, with every broken bone. I swear I lived."
I Lived
-One Republic

"Taking on fate, now I'm ready to fly. I'm in the middle of starting over."
The Middle Of Starting Over
-Sabrina Carpenter