Sara: "..."

Ethan: "..."

The only noise was the sound of our foot falls in the forest.

Sara: ".."

Ray: "...Sigh. Would you both cut it out?"

Ethan: "What?"

Ray: "Neither of you has said a word since your little squabble."

Ethan: "You speak out of turn."

Ray: "Im just telling it like I see it."

Sara: "That's..."

Ethan: "Its because Sara had to butt in."

Sara: "I helped defeat that monster."

Ethan: "Thats not the problem! Its dangerous for women to wield swords. You have to stop now!"

Sara: "I've had more training in swordplay than any of those other men. Im just as much a swordsman as you are."

Ethan: "No, you're just a woman."

Sara: "Ooh! You make me so angry!"

Ray: "I said CUT IT OUT!"

Ray's angry shout echoed through the forest.

Ray: "I have no particular desire to be friends with either of you. So, aside from this quest, keep me out of anything that's going on between you."

Sara: "...Im sorry."

Ethan: "Sorry."

Ray: "As long as we understand each other."

Ray expelled a short breath, and began walking briskly. We followed behind.

Ray: "Hey, Sara."

Sara: "Wh..what?"

Ray: "There's something I wanted to ask you... Did King Arthur really steal Excalibur?"

Sara: "There is absolutely no doubt."

Ethan: "Yes, I saw him, too."

Ray: "I find it really difficult to believe."

Sara: "Why?"

Ray: "King Arthur is also known as the King of Love. Aside from those who harm others... And in particular, he was quite friendly, with the former king of Theodore."

To be sure, when I was a child, my father often exchanged letters with King Arthur... My father often said that King Arthur was much loved by his people...

Ethan: "Well, no matter what rumors say, the sacred sword was definitely stolen. Our only duty is to carry out our mission!"

Ray: "Eh, I dont care either way."

Sara: "Such a cavalier attitude is unbecoming. We must retrieve Excalibur as soon as possible..."