Prologue

Prologue

A country surrounded by imposing mountains and blessed with abundant natural beauty. Theodore. This is the country in which I was born, and the country I must protect.

Gramps:"Princess! Princess!"

???:" Gramps! Please keep your voice down!"

Gramps: "Im sorry, Princess. Oh, were you training?"

???:"Yes. I want to become stronger, even if just a little. The lives of the people rest on my shoulders."

Gramps:" Since your father the king died... You really have become stronger."

???:" That's only natural. If I dont become strong, who will protect my mother and my people? And then, there's the sacred sword, entrusted to me by my father..."

The sacred sword Excalibur, handed down from generation to generation in the country of Theodore. It has been the duty of successive kings to protect it. Since my father died, my mother the queen handles the political side of things. And I am entrusted with protecting the sacred sword.

???:"However, Gramps, wasnt there something you wanted?"

Gramps:" Oh! That's right! The crops that the people have been demanding since..."

BOOOOM!

???:" Wh...what was that!?"

Stuned by the thunderous blast, we turned toward the castle gate. There we saw a man on horseback, surrounded by countless soldiers.

????:" What's this?"

???:" Yo...you're King Arthur!?"

Arthur:" Its been a long time."

???:" What do you mean by this!? Why have you suddenly attack my country?"

Arthur:" Ive come to retrieve something that belongs to my country? The sacred sword Excalibur."

???: "What are you talking about!? Excalibur belongs to Theodore!"

Arthur: "You're wrong. The sacred sword belongs to Logres."

What is King Arthur saying?

Shocked by the unexpected words and attack, my vision grew hazy.

Arthur: " Give me the sacred sword. If you do so, I will end this attack."

???: "I cannot do that! My father... This is a treasure that my father and many kings before him have protected for many years... I cannot just hand over such a precious sword..."

Arthur: "I see. Well, then..."

King Arthur suddenly raised his right hand. At this signal, the soldiers shouted, and began invading the castle.

This castle, this country, my people... Everything that my father and my mother have protected... No! I wont let this go any further! I must protect them all!